Stephen Paget
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Are hammers sent back to a city with a scout doubled by a building program?.. thanks in advance

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Reyes
msg tools
mb
I think they do.

A Building program duplicates the hammers on the outskirts of the city, and I think the rules say that scouts count as if the icons they're on were on the outskirts of your city. Also hammers on your city-states would count towards the production of your Capital city if it performs a Building program.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Paget
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
KevinFRE wrote:
I think they do.

A Building program duplicates the hammers on the outskirts of the city, and I think the rules say that scouts count as if the icons they're on were on the outskirts of your city. Also hammers on your city-states would count towards the production of your Capital city if it performs a Building program.

Thanks Kevin, but are you sure . The rules say the square the scout is on is ‘considered’ to be in the city outskirts; but still, I can,t build on it, so it’s not actually in my outskirts, and the building program doubles production in my outskirts ..... still not sure 🤔

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Reyes
msg tools
mb
Well, there is not a rule in the rulebook that clarifies that, I think. But I've always played it like that and it works for us.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.