Popular Tags: [View All]
Gordon J
United States
Eagan
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Print and Play Gamer
mbmbmbmbmb
I love the COIN games, but I'm always on the look out for other meaty, interesting hybrid type of games that are also 4 player, and this game fits the bill. Interesting historical time period. Easy rules, but difficult deep strategic play. Turns go fast in this one.

The map pictured above is bigger than what you would get in the box, I blew up my map to be about 50% bigger than normal. Lots of room--I like BIG maps!!!

In the game one person is the Emperor, the other 3 players are Warlords trying to bring the current emperor down, other players can knock the per son off the hill and become Emperor himself, and that's of course, where a lot of the VPs are scored. (It's kind of like Time of Crisis in that regard.)

Really liking this game a lot.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Helmer
Canada
Windsor
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks fantastic! I downloaded the rules before Christmas, and it definitely looks like something i'm going to need to pick up
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
msg tools
mb
Those wooden pieces look really nice! Do you have a go-to source for those?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.