3 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Europe » England

Subject: London Battlelore & Boardgame Player rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James Simcock
msg tools
Hi everyone

I'm an avid fan of board games, and am looking for someone to regularly play Battlelore with. I'm very open to other games as well. Generally I prefer fighting/war/tactical games. I'm a 30 year old professional living in London, and whilst I do play with friends, it's hard to arrange regular meet ups, which is why I am posting here! If you would be interested please let me know and we could arrange to play somewhere like a board game cafe or something.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richie Freeman
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there and welcome to BGG.

Have you checked websites like meetup.com yet? If you don’t have any luck here, I’d recommend checking it out - it’s a great resource to find game groups. London On Board have a group on meetup that you may be interested in checking out, in particular.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Simcock
msg tools
Hi Richie

Thanks for the advice! Just checked them out, and they have an event today in Camden for newbies so I think I'll go. Might not be able to play Battlelore as they have some rules about preferring games for more players to save space but I'll get to try some other games and who knows, maybe I'll find a fellow Battlelore gamer!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.