3 Posts

Star Saga» Forums » Rules

Subject: Questions: can I have an official answers? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
ced ced
msg tools
Hello I am french and I have questions:

- for template weapons, if we consider them as shooting weapons, we can put the template even partially on an enemy adjacent to a friendly model?
- When I collect bullets in the package "booty", then I use them with all weapons including the flamethrower or laser of Rucky ? (it's just specified "before a shooting attack".)
- For the feat of the "devil" and grenades for example, must he have a LoS to launch the object or is it an attack that does not require a LoS?
- Can we put the figurine reinforcement of a turn on different points of reinforcements?
- For the feats it is said that it is possible to use the feats even in the front arc of an enemy. Can I use shooting feats?
- When I want to shoot a target with a distance of six squares, with a cover between my figurine and him (the cover is an element in the middle of the two figures), can I do a pot shot for not having the -1.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad P
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
hiric wrote:

- for template weapons, if we consider them as shooting weapons, we can put the template even partially on an enemy adjacent to a friendly model?
- When I collect bullets in the package "booty", then I use them with all weapons including the flamethrower or laser of Rucky ? (it's just specified "before a shooting attack".)
- For the feat of the "devil" and grenades for example, must he have a LoS to launch the object or is it an attack that does not require a LoS?
- Can we put the figurine reinforcement of a turn on different points of reinforcements?
- For the feats it is said that it is possible to use the feats even in the front arc of an enemy. Can I use shooting feats?
- When I want to shoot a target with a distance of six squares, with a cover between my figurine and him (the cover is an element in the middle of the two figures), can I do a pot shot for not having the -1.

Official Answers: No You will not get official answers here at this time.

Template weapons do not have a explicit target so you just place the template how you want it. You can in fact hit your friends.

Ammo, You can use the ammo for any shooting attack but it only for one attack for a template type (so if you hit two people it only works on one of them).

Devil needs line of sight for his bomb, since it does not say he does not.

Place the figures at different points is fine.

You can use feats in the front arc but all normal rules for any actions apply unless specifically noted otherwise so using a the PEW PEW PEW feat while in someones front arc does nothing as you are prevented from shooting.

On the cover, the center of the shooter (or pot shot) square has to have straight lines to all the corners of the target square that do not touch the square containing the object. I think in the situation you describe he will likely still have cover. Assuming the layout is shooter, blank square, blank square, box, blank square, blank square, target. He definitely has cover still if you pop out to the side or even diagonally forward.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allan
Australia
Adelaide
South Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hiric wrote:

Given this is a Mantic game don't expect to see any form of official response to rules errors or queries. You might see something several years down the line when they attempt to launch a similar kickstarter and find they have to promise to clarify issues with this game or face getting bombarded with negative comments in the kickstarter, on their forums, and here on BGG.

Even then you'll have to push them before you'll actually see anything. Mantic are very good at making promises, and almost as good at forgetting them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.