Christina Jenkins
msg tools
mb
Hi friends,

I used to teach (board) game design. I recently closed my classroom and moved to LA, where I don't have room to keep some of my books. I also think they would be better off in the collection of someone who is currently teaching. Titles include A Theory of Fun, The Kobold guide to Board Game Design, and Challenges for Game Designers (which I found really helpful).

If you'd like to pick these up for free and are in the LA area, please send me a note. See photo attached for complete collection.

christina / jenkins.christina@gmail.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Wasserman
United States
Morgantown
WV
flag msg tools
I don't think he would like that.
badge
"A single action or event is interesting, not because it is explainable, but because it is true." - Goethe
mbmbmbmbmb
These are great books! I too really like the Challenges book. Hope they find a good home.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Lawler
msg tools
Hi Christina,

I live in Los Angeles and teach U.S. History. I also have an interest in the relation between games (video / tabletop / card), history, and design.

JLawler / lawler.jeff@gmail.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.