Kingdom Death: Monster» Forums » General

Subject: Partnership rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Zach

Fond du Lac
Wisconsin
msg tools
Can someone post a picture of the partnership innovation? We were supposed to gain partnership due to an excellent roll on the duel for the Rivalry event yet I couldn't find that card. Should I contact support? I got the kickstarter for 1.5 awhile ago and this is the first time I've noticed that something might be missing. Now I feel like I need a list of every single card in the box to be able to inventory my game.

Edit: After hearing from the Dark Mediator I need to tell them exactly what I am missing. The problem is that I can't find a good list of cards in KDM 1.5. I'm hoping that I'm not missing any other types of cards, so can someone just give me that total number of Innovation cards in the 1.5 box?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Wirtz
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The short version:

**: 2 survivors get "partner (other one)" ability, once per lifetime. The ability gives them 2 survival when they depart together; 1 strength when adjacent; can only nominate each other for intimacy; if one dies the other gets a disorder.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Salvador Bernadó
Spain
Gavà
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ClaypoolsArmy wrote:
Can someone post a picture of the partnership innovation? We were supposed to gain partnership due to an excellent roll on the duel for the Rivalry event yet I couldn't find that card. Should I contact support? I got the kickstarter for 1.5 awhile ago and this is the first time I've noticed that something might be missing. Now I feel like I need a list of every single card in the box to be able to inventory my game.

The 1.5 card says:

**: Nominate two survivors. They pair off and each gains the Partner ability. A survivor may be nominated for Partnership once for lifetime.

Partner - "(Partner's Name)": When you both Arrive, gain survival up to the survival limit. Partners may only nominate each other for Intimacy. When a partner dies, the remaining partner gains a random disorder and loses this ability.

Check carefully that the card is not 'sticking' behind another card. It happened a few times to me, before I sleeved all of them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessio Massuoli
Italy
Terni
Umbria
flag msg tools
Sloth might be my spirit animal
badge
Ok, ok, NOW I get it!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, 1.5 version is a bit better.
Too bad that now Overwhelming Darkness is so tame that you will not need that huge bonus at all.

You can still have some use for it the first time you meet the manhunter, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Sintec
msg tools
t3clis wrote:
Yeah, 1.5 version is a bit better.
Too bad that now Overwhelming Darkness is so tame that you will not need that huge bonus at all.

First time I hit Overwhelming Darkness I totally thought, "wow this arbitrary, unavoidable, rocks fall event needs to be harsher". I've only got 1.5 so I don't know what the changes are from 1.3 but Overwhelming Darkness is still pretty sucky in my experience. How much worse was it before?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessio Massuoli
Italy
Terni
Umbria
flag msg tools
badge
Ok, ok, NOW I get it!
mbmbmbmbmb
Everybody with 3+ insanity had to take the Path of the Insane.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Sintec
msg tools
Ugh, yeah that'd make it suck more.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessio Massuoli
Italy
Terni
Umbria
flag msg tools
badge
Ok, ok, NOW I get it!
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually, if you get to Overwhelming Darkness with Song of the Brave or everyone with 3 Courage (not unreasonable to ask of a L2+ hunt party), the consequences of this new OD are pretty tame.

You don't have a lot of need for stuff which regrows survival on arrival (still nice, but not as fundamental).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Klijn
Netherlands
flag msg tools
https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/122602/kingdom-death-part...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.