Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steffen Beck
Germany
Passau
flag msg tools
designer
mb
As per 9.2 "Alliances are agreements between two major powers to cooperate for one turn." No mention of minors. Does the "alliance" to a minor also end after one turn?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
That's not my name.
msg tools
mbmbmb
sugadaddy wrote:
As per 9.2 "Alliances are agreements between two major powers to cooperate for one turn." No mention of minors. Does the "alliance" to a minor also end after one turn?

No. Minor power alliances are effectively permanent. They can be changed by the few cards that deactivate alliances (or deactivate-activate), but that's about it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steffen Beck
Germany
Passau
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Not Sure wrote:
sugadaddy wrote:

No. Minor power alliances are effectively permanent. They can be changed by the few cards that deactivate alliances (or deactivate-activate), but that's about it.

Thanks a bunch. Could you point to the rules about minor alliances (as i seem to not find it)?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff C
Canada
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
22.2 activation
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.