David Bowes
Canada
flag msg tools
Hello Race Fans! Welcome Back to the show!

What you see here are highly detailed miniature models optimized for 3D printing. They're modeled to look amazing at ~Z-scale (20+/- mm) which is where most car game miniatures sit.

Kickstarter Link

The Problem...
Most miniature cars available right now give you one choice...and a lot of times they're generic models with low detail. There's been a huge movement in the industry for game miniatures to look amazing and have insane detail so why are car games left behind? That's no longer a necessity.

I don't want to limit you to Z-scale...maybe you need them larger or smaller. That's why you'll receive the actual STL 3D printing files rather than physical models. If you have a game with bad models, replace them! (**Note: there is a Pledge Level for Physical models for people without printer access.***)

Here's the base package; much more is ready to be unlocked with Stretch Goals! Visit the campaign to see the list and images.

Kickstarter Link

Join us on Facebook to see more updates and unlock more models!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bowes
Canada
flag msg tools
We've just unlocked the Rally Pack! Four more cars added to the pool.

There are also now a few Add-On packs that can be added to any pledge level. Semi Trucks and a Civilian pack of random cars.

Campaign Link...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Birkett
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
These look great! If I had a 3D printer I would buy these for sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.