Gloomhaven» Forums » General

Subject: Solo Scenarios? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric
United States
flag msg tools
mbmb
I pledged $10 to receive the solo scenarios along with a few cards. Is this being sent in a different wave or is it included inside the main box? I've received the main box as well as the standee addons but I wasn't sure if I had the solo scenarios.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron S
United States
Ventura
California
flag msg tools
I don't remember what I ate last night
badge
but I can spout off obscure rules to all sorts of game like nobody's business!
mbmbmbmbmb
Cosmic Tavern wrote:
I pledged $10 to receive the solo scenarios along with a few cards. Is this being sent in a different wave or is it included inside the main box? I've received the main box as well as the standee addons but I wasn't sure if I had the solo scenarios.

It's inside the main box. There should be a separate booklet titled Solo Scenarios, and a small packet of items as rewards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan C
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
What's the small packet like? I have the printed solo missions but there's so much stuff I'm not sure what parts are additional

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron S
United States
Ventura
California
flag msg tools
I don't remember what I ate last night
badge
but I can spout off obscure rules to all sorts of game like nobody's business!
mbmbmbmbmb
Saneless wrote:
What's the small packet like? I have the printed solo missions but there's so much stuff I'm not sure what parts are additional

It's about 15-20 (probably 17, 1 for each class?) item cards with a red back. The item numbers are higher than the ones in the main set of gear, but I don't recall offhand what those numbers are.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristabelle Du Bast
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
runtsta wrote:
Cosmic Tavern wrote:

It's inside the main box. There should be a separate booklet titled Solo Scenarios, and a small packet of items as rewards.

It should also say on the outside of the packing box that it includes solo scenarios.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.