Subject: Onamor raise dead rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dieter van Loon
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi all,

Been playing through the campaign as chaos Onamor (necromancer) and just wanted to check if I played raise dead correctly.

It says to discard a tomb token and to take the top enemy from the discard pile and perform it's AI starting from the location where the token was discarded.
- does the enemy also get charges to use its special abilities? ( e.g. Aimed shot)
- is it correct that all these attacks do not have an attack type and thus are not affected by enemy resistance/weakness?
- after execution of the AI, the enemy dies again. Does this mean that we place another tomb token on its location and it also becomes the top enemy of the discard pile again? So if I would use it again in a future turn without new enemies dying, I would resurrect the same enemy again?

Cheers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gorka Morka
Germany
Bavaria
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Exuldur wrote:
Hi all,

Been playing through the campaign as chaos Onamor (necromancer) and just wanted to check if I played raise dead correctly.

It says to discard a tomb token and to take the top enemy from the discard pile and perform it's AI starting from the location where the token was discarded.
- does the enemy also get charges to use its special abilities? ( e.g. Aimed shot)
- is it correct that all these attacks do not have an attack type and thus are not affected by enemy resistance/weakness?
- after execution of the AI, the enemy dies again. Does this mean that we place another tomb token on its location and it also becomes the top enemy of the discard pile again? So if I would use it again in a future turn without new enemies dying, I would resurrect the same enemy again?

Cheers

1.) The enemy won't get any charges. Simone clarified this here: https://boardgamegeek.com/article/26401428#26401428
2.) Correct.
3.) Correct.

Regards, Gorkar
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dieter van Loon
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thnx!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Yerton
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
This character came in wave two correct?
He only has two type of souls cards and two power cards correct?
And what is a tomb?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dieter van Loon
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmb
I received him in wave 1 of my kickstarter plegde. He seems to have some updated cards in wave 2 however.

Not certain I understand you correctly regarding the cards.
He has 2 allignment cards:
- Summoner
- Necromancer

He has 2 companion cards:
- Nightwalker
- Efreet

He has 14 power cards

The necromancer uses the tomb tokens(placed on the board whenever an enemy dies) to use certain powers (raise dead enemy, raise skeletons to act as a shield, explode a corpse etc)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.