Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pink Rose
United States
Milwaukie
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Minor spoiler if you haven't unlocked any Persona, which is highly unlikely if you have played any of the game so far.

If I have a persona that gains VP if I use a building that costs a specific resource, say 1 Pumpkin, do I gain that VP if I choose to use Pumpkins for an any resource building like The Treasury, or if I was building the Greenhouse and used the Pumpkins?

Basically do I gain a VP when I use a Pumpkin or only if it specifically says Pumpkin?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Hudson
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It must specifically say the resource.

From the Charterstone FAQ:

"Persona cards: The first persona card with an ability that each player receives will say something like, “After using a building with a pumpkin cost, gain 1 VP” (the exact resource will vary). This ability only applies when the printed cost on the building includes at least 1 pumpkin icon, not buildings with the “any resource” icon."

https://stonemaiergames.com/games/charterstone/faq/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pink Rose
United States
Milwaukie
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. I've been avoiding the FAQ for fear of spoilers.
I guess I'll give it a read.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Hudson
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The FAQ is structured to keep you from seeing any spoilers. It is broken down into hidden sections, so you can unhide only that sections you want to read. The first section is called "Updates and Clarifications (Read Before Game 1)" and the next section is for after you play Game 1, and then another for after Game 2. Definitely take a look at the page.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.