Thiago Temple
Canada
Ottawa
ON
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
While playing my first game I draw the following Terror Card:

You'll never see it coming
"Take a random Gold Pivotal Event Terror card from those out of play and place it facedown on top of the Terror deck".

I still had other red Terror cards in the terror deck, after revealing this gold pivotal event, is the game over? Or should I continue playing through the terror deck?

Also, during the spending phase, there's a rule saying: "You may NOT purchase cards played during this turn"

Is it talking about cards in the discard/played pile? Or, if there's another card with the same title in the available pool, equal to a card played I can't buy that either?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thaddeus Carpenter
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
Grady College of Journalism and Mass Communication Class of 2012
badge
"There are only two things I love in this world: everybody, and television" - Kenneth Parcell, 30 Rock
mbmbmbmbmb
1. The game is over after you draw the last Pivotal Event card. So if you draw "You'll Never See It Coming," your game will have two Pivotal Events.

2. You can't purchase cards that are in the discard pile, that's right. Basically, there's a refresh period of one turn for every card you play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.