5 Posts

SeaFall» Forums » Rules

Subject: An Island revealed milestone [Spoilers] rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rell Canis
France
flag msg tools
Hi, I've got a question about the An Island Revealed milestone, and this time it isn't about whether you have to destroy it after reaching it.

The Captain's Booke tells that you must stick a +2 gold sticker and write down your province's name on your active councillor, but it doesn't say what writing your province's name does. Or maybe the +2 gold cost is only for whoever wrote their province's name on the councillor?

I'm playing the French-translated version so something might have been lost in translation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon C
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Booke's text should say that the +2 Gold sticker is an additional cost that applies just to the province who applied it, hence the writing of the name.

(Note also that the gold cost only applies if hiring that advisor with gold, not if you hire them with reputation).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rell Canis
France
flag msg tools
Okay thanks! :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Milne
United Kingdom
Motherwell
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know it doesn't say it in the Booke but do you destroy this milestone like the other ones (in Game #1) or keep it out for every game thereafter? It would seem a bit silly to do that though IMO

Scott

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon C
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You do destroy it. The text should be in the Booke but was missed by accident.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.