BoardGameGeek» Forums » Board Game Design » Works in Progress

Subject: Brutalize Us With Feedback! Make it hurt! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan Smith

Oregon
msg tools
To whom it may concern,
Raven rose Design is looking for a beating. That is, we need brutally honest feedback to progress the development of our first table-too system—-Incarna: Ascension. We need to know what’s working, and what should be disintegrated with predujice.
Please feel free to comment, or message us and we will shower you with gold, and hugs, ( mostly hugs ‘cause we don’t have gold), for you assistance!
Thank you for your time,
DWSilver

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonas Lidström Isegrim
Sweden
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I do not see much of a game here (yet) guess it will be a comment or update.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ji Dan
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmb
Can you link?

(I general, I try to make feedback as constructive and as positive as possible, so it might be nice to be brutal for once, to "let off some steam";)

It speaks well of your effort that you're seeking brutally honest feedback, imo, so, a good start!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
'Bernard Wingrave'
United States
Wyoming
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If your game is a tabletop roleplaying game in the sense that Dungeons & Dragons is a roleplaying game (not just a boardgame that has fantasy characters) then you may be better off posting to rpggeek.com.

I agree with the previous poster -- if you have a game developed, please link to some content so other users can provide you with feedback.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Warren Adams
Australia
Mt Lawley
Western Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've put my feedback here -
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. Royal
msg tools
mbmbmb
Brutal feedback: You have an invisible game. Seriously though, want to help for the invisible gold you do not have.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John "Omega" Williams
United States
Kentwood
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
[ALPHA PLAY-TEST] Incarna:Ascension Needs Support!

This is the board game section. So there will be sometimes less interest here than in the RPG section.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Sauer
Australia
Whyalla Jenkins
South Australia
flag msg tools
badge
Heavy Euro Power
mbmbmbmbmb
First issue. No game or link to a game.
Is this one of those PR tricks where you say you did a comprehensive survey of the market, but in actual fact, you tailor the survey in a way that you don't get any negative feedback...or any feedback at all?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendan Riley
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Nos operamur, te ludere
badge
"Life is more fun if you play games." - Roald Dahl
mbmbmbmbmb
FSCB wrote:
First issue. No game or link to a game.
Is this one of those PR tricks where you say you did a comprehensive survey of the market, but in actual fact, you tailor the survey in a way that you don't get any negative feedback...or any feedback at all?

As John Williams has pointed out, this will get more traction over in RPG geek. Good luck there!

Also, this last comment reminded me of...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Smith

Oregon
msg tools
Omg, I just found these replies! I’m new to the site, and didn’t realize I’d gotten some hits—so sorry! 😭
I reposted something on the rpg side, but I don’t know how to link my game. Any suggestions?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonas Lidström Isegrim
Sweden
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Ordersdreamer wrote:
Omg, I just found these replies! I’m new to the site, and didn’t realize I’d gotten some hits—so sorry! 😭
I reposted something on the rpg side, but I don’t know how to link my game. Any suggestions?

[url=your_link add another bracket (]) add clickable text and end with [/url and another bracket.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Smith

Oregon
msg tools
Sorry for the delay--I've been trying to find my way on this site.
The link is below, and I hope your still interested in reviewing what I've got!
(apparently, you don't have to reply to each person either--who knew?)

Incarna Alpha
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.