Colin Nordstrom
United States
Emeryville
California
flag msg tools
badge
Board Games are Old School, I Be Old School
mbmbmbmbmb
I pawed through the KS comment section and didn't see a KS update regarding my question. Anyone know when the enemy minis ship to backers?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Franco
Australia
flag msg tools
Re: When do enemy minis ship?
What enemy minis?

EDIT: Are you talking about the Addon ones that belong to Myth?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Nordstrom
United States
Emeryville
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: When do enemy minis ship?
yes, the add-ons

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Callahan
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think that those (wave two items) won't ship until later in the year based on having to be produced along with the Journeyman rewards that are still due. (we are supposed to learn the identity of the buyer - and hopefully hear those plans in March).

Realistically; I hope that we have the Journeyman stretch goal and add on rewards along with these miniature add-ons for Dark Frontier before the end of the year,....... cautiously optimistic!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Aceto
United States
Fairfax
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This may be of more interest to those who didn't get the add-ons and now want them. A lot of online retailers have been selling Myth enemy packs at clearance prices. E.g., Amazon Prime has a box of 10 grubbers (aka orc minions) for $7.53.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Nordstrom
United States
Emeryville
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Michael,

wasn't the Journeyman expansion included in wave 1? I got a Journeyman set.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cris Bohde
United States
Noblesville
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
evidence wrote:
Michael,

wasn't the Journeyman expansion included in wave 1? I got a Journeyman set.

I think he's talking about the stretch goals from the Myth: Journeyman Kickstarter, not the Journeyman add-on to the Myth: Dark Frontier kickstarter...

Yes, ALL stretch goals and "non-miniature" add-ons (no matter your pledge level or whether you paid for any of them in the pledge manager) are included in everyone's base game shipment of Myth Dark Frontier.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Torrens
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Too bad they didn't include the extra set of gemstone resource tokens I added in the PM.... perhaps they will ship with the minis, when that happens.

.....and yes, I also believe that the miniature add ons for DF are tied to the production run of the JM project. They will produce everything at once. Hopefully we will know more soon....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.