Eldritch Horror» Forums » General

Subject: Investigator Organiser rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J H
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
Have to show these off so I am making my first post. Got 6 of these over the past the few months, and have personalised them. I cannot wait to play with the full collection.

This is where I got them, but they can be bought direct from Raptor too https://www.amazon.co.uk/Tableau-Player-Horror-Eldritch-Ext/...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruno
United Kingdom
Stoke Gifford
Bristol
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have been looking at those; would they work with sleeved cards? My investigator sheets are also sleeved. Like what you have done with them btw.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Griffin
United States
Thibodaux
LA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have seen these in play with both Arkham and Eldritch. I really love how you personalized them. It just sets that tone for the game!!! Great work!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Bagley
United States
Franklin
TN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They work with sleeved and I actually would recommend doing so as it's easy to damage cards sliding then in and out

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J H
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
Hi there,

Yes they work with sleeved cards, however my investigators aren't sleeved. I did consider laminating them but it would not have fitted as the fit for the investigators are quite tight. You can remove the sleeves from the investigators you are playing with however. They are covered by the top so will be protected in play. My cards (ex. investigators) are sleeved with FFG, which are fairly thick and there are no issues at all. I can load up a picture in the next few days with a focus on the investigators if that would be helpful.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J H
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
what sleeves do you use for the investigators? I could not find ones where I was certain they would fit in the tight space.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Major Havok
United States
Niles
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We just end up with SO MANY cards per investigator that I'm on the fence with these organizers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J H
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
It will hold 14 cards. If you get more then they can be put to the side/in front, but they free up so much space generally on the table.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris E
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am saddened, as there doesn't appear to be any way to get these in the US. I followed the links to the US distributors, and they are all "out of stock indefinitely"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J H
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
The company is based in Poland. Maybe you could contact them to see what shipping to the US would cost, or if they would ship to a distributor in the US. Maybe buy a bunch in bulk and sell them in the US ... you could make some people very happy. Here is the link to their shipping info [urlhttps://www.e-raptor.pl/mobile/en_US/i/Shipment/14][/url]
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruno
United Kingdom
Stoke Gifford
Bristol
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thrace33 wrote:
what sleeves do you use for the investigators? I could not find ones where I was certain they would fit in the tight space.

I'm using Swan PanAsia sleeves for the investigators and AO's. They are called "Talisman" character card sleeves; ref SWN-055. The premium ones are just right and also fit Fury of Dracula and Imperial Assault character cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J H
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
Great! Thanks a lot for letting me know

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave S
United States
Pleasant Grove
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
madantichris wrote:
I am saddened, as there doesn't appear to be any way to get these in the US. I followed the links to the US distributors, and they are all "out of stock indefinitely"

It looks like Noble Knight games might carry them at some point (currently out of stock, but on order). See this: https://www.nobleknight.com/Product/2147593933/Eldritch-Horr...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken W.
Germany
Dresden
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
These Look so sweet! Great Job!

Btw. Could anyone send me the outlines or the sizes of the plates? I have the needed Tools at my disposal and would Like to try and build them myself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Hipp
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
These look great! Do you feel they streamline your game or add complication?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Just John
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Behind every fear, is a person you want to be.
mbmbmbmb
I can confirm. I got 4 from Noble Knight a couple of weeks ago. They have the wooded backgrounds made from Poland. Overall quality is pretty good. Very little assembly required.

OP:
Again, I love the artwork!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J H
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
They absolutely streamline both set up and game play. The cards are easier to read during the turn, and make game play and decisions quicker. They also take up less space on the table which is always good. When I play the game with some one for the first time, people enjoy choosing the art they prefer and the beginning of the theme setting begins ....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J H
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
I have the files saved some where .... would you like me to post them?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.