Curtiss Cox
United States
Arlington
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Apologies if these were asked before...

1) Are the discard pile and Ren's score pile visible to all players at all times?

2) The rules say you may not look at cards stolen under Ravens, but If I have the ability available that lets me fetch a stolen card, can I see what cards are available? Do I have to commit to using the ability, and then choose the card? Do I get to look at all the Ravens before deciding, but only if the ability is available?

Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Lundström
Sweden
Täby
flag msg tools
Now who are these five?
badge
Come, come, all children who love fairy tales.
mbmbmbmbmb
CheddarLimbo wrote:
1) Are the discard pile and Ren's score pile visible to all players at all times?

As I see it, the score pile is. The discard pile is not, although I'm pretty loose with that, as I don't think it's interesting with a memory game.

CheddarLimbo wrote:
2) The rules say you may not look at cards stolen under Ravens, but If I have the ability available that lets me fetch a stolen card, can I see what cards are available? Do I have to commit to using the ability, and then choose the card? Do I get to look at all the Ravens before deciding, but only if the ability is available?

I'd say you commit to pick a card under one Raven, and then you get to look at all those cards and pick one.

But you're right, it's half vague.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curtiss Cox
United States
Arlington
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Zimeon wrote:
CheddarLimbo wrote:

As I see it, the score pile is. The discard pile is not, although I'm pretty loose with that, as I don't think it's interesting with a memory game.

So you let Feth review it, but not Ren? Or neither?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Lundström
Sweden
Täby
flag msg tools
Now who are these five?
badge
Come, come, all children who love fairy tales.
mbmbmbmbmb
CheddarLimbo wrote:
Zimeon wrote:
CheddarLimbo wrote:

So you let Feth review it, but not Ren? Or neither?

Depends. If the game gets better from it, more exciting, then I as Feth can allow myself to look through the discard just to see if, say, the Red 5 has gone. But mostly, I remember.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.