Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Julian Jimenez
United States
Antioch
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Is there a complete card list available somewhere?

I received my KS copy a litte while ago, but just yesterday got around to punching everything out and sleeving cards, etc.

When sleeving the cards, I noticed that in the base set, there were the gourmet and sneak attack skill cards included yet I had the proper total amount of skill cards. I did get the ks exclusive characters which they belong to, but they were in the adventurer pack separately along with their cards.

So, essentially, I have doubles of those two cards. Which makes me think that the two included in the base game were a mistake and I am likely missing two other different skill cards.

I would appreciate if there was a complete card list available somewhere so I can check to see which two cards I may be missing.

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Radey
United States
EL CERRITO
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
short answer: you're good!

this should help:
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1901482/skill-cards
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julian Jimenez
United States
Antioch
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks.

I missed that post when I was looking.

That did clear it up. I had assumed that the skills for the butcher and angel of death were new ones not used in the base set.

Thanks again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.