Zombicide Season 3: Rue Morgue» Forums » General

Subject: Help with selling rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Collier Deaton
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
I'm still relatively new to BGG so please let me know if this isn't allowed here. I recently acquired a large zombicide collection from someone in a trade, a lot of stuff, all mixed into a large tote full of small Plano boxes. I read through the rulebooks and decided it isn't the game for me. It took me a few months to sort it out (2 core sets, 2 big expansions, several small expansions, kickstarter items, some stuff painted) and I am now starting to inventory the stuff to sell or trade to someone, when I noticed missing components. Several zombie minis, dice, a few cards, etc. The game seems to be like 95-98% complete, but none of the individual core sets or big expansions is 100% complete. I have tried contacting the guy (a local, met through facebook, who doesn't seem to check his messages) and have had no luck. I was wanting to know if anyone had suggestions on how to sell these mostly complete games, other than trying to find people who need individual pieces? Thank you in advance for reading.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Klein
Germany
flag msg tools
Might be a stupid answer. But ebay ? I sold Zombicide black plague too incomplete. I had to lower the cost dramatically though.
Just display its incomplete, but playable & lower the price to an extent that people cant ignore the bargain.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.