Mateusz Szczepaniak
Poland
Szczecin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,
I played couple of times and I am wondering about some situations:

1) If a hunter ends his move on Dracula's current location, can Dracula start an ambush (with a vampire for example) before a big fight starts?
2) if a vampire encounter card is revealed (after failed combat in previous rounds) and a hunter comes to that location, does he still need to perform a search action in order to fight that vampire?

Thank you in advance for all replies

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dale Wilkins
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
b3r53rk3r wrote:
Hi,
I played couple of times and I am wondering about some situations:

1) If a hunter ends his move on Dracula's current location, can Dracula start an ambush (with a vampire for example) before a big fight starts?
2) if a vampire encounter card is revealed (after failed combat in previous rounds) and a hunter comes to that location, does he still need to perform a search action in order to fight that vampire?

Thank you in advance for all replies

1) An ambush occurs immediately, combat with Dracula only occurs at dawn or dusk. So yes, it's possible for a vampire ambush to soften up the hunter before Dracula combat.

2) Yes, unless Dracula ambushes with it again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.