Sherman Leader» Forums » Rules

Subject: Immobile/Supressed status rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Ewing
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If a Unit is Immobile (Temp)can the unit still attack or are it's only options to not Move (lose Immobile status) or Move (+1 Stress)?

If a Unit is Supressed (Temp)can the Unit still move or are it's only options to not Attack (lose Supressed status) or Attack (+1 Stress)?

Off topic...Are there 3 Pacific/Japan Campaign cards and 6 German campaign cards? I was sleeving my cards and things got a little scattered.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Megee
United States
Edgewater Park
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
You can still attack with the Immobile marker. Your decision is to keep still, OR move and then give the commander 1 stress. Basically, ignore the "Immobile" marker and ADD 1 stress to the commander.

You can still move with the Suppressed marker. Your decision is to not attack, OR attack and then give the commander 1 stress. Basically, ignore the "Suppressed" marker and ADD 1 stress to the commander.

At least that is the way I understand the rules AND how I played it when I pulled the Suppress counter.

YES, there are 3 Japanese Campaign cards in the game. CARD Numbers 7, 8, & 9.

There are 6 German Campaign cards in the game. CARD Numbers 1-6.

To see if you're missing any cards, CHECK the card numbers in the bottom left of the card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Ewing
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks James, appreciate it. Ive made it through 4 battles and I'm liking this game. I've mostly played sports boardgames and this has been an enjoyable introduction to tactical/operational WW2 boardgames.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Megee
United States
Edgewater Park
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
John Ewing wrote:
Thanks James, appreciate it. Ive made it through 4 battles and I'm liking this game. I've mostly played sports boardgames and this has been an enjoyable introduction to tactical/operational WW2 boardgames.

Hi John, I'm Glad to help out when I can. I too like this game! If this is your first DVG "Leader" game, you'll soon be hooked and want more.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Adams
United States
Norridge
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And if you get into the Warfighter series you can just send DVG your wallet......

EDIT:
For those of you that are enjoying Sherman Leader I HIGHLY recommend B-17 Flying Fortress Leader.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.