Popular Tags: [View All]
Cort Jensen
United States
Helena
Montana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
To be clear all postcard does is score 2 vp at the end of game? or am I missing something.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason W.
United States
Madera
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, it's cheap priced though. Perhaps in future expansions certain buildings score more or doing something, or adjacent to something else. We will see.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Smith
United States
Troy
Michigan
flag msg tools
It's a love/hate relationship.
badge
Check out my board game instructional videos on my YouTube channel: "The Game Explainer".
mbmbmbmbmb
Most Merchandise attractions just give VPs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Schwartz
United States
Jackson
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
www.therulesforge.com
badge
Get your slimy, webbed phalanges off ma boots!
mbmbmbmbmb
Also could be a key purchase if you're angling for the objective that requires you to have 1 attraction of each type (merch, rides, food).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cort Jensen
United States
Helena
Montana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, I really like the game but a "diagram" of the various tiles at the front of the book would have made this game far easier to learn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff C
Canada
Calgary
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FreedomGunfire wrote:
Also could be a key purchase if you're angling for the objective that requires you to have 1 attraction of each type (merch, rides, food).

Also the fill all the spaces in your park Objective, when you want some cheap tiles and don't want to risk a -10 for a dinosaur with empty paddock.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.