Subject: Movement through systems you've already moved through rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Huhtala
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wanted to check on the legality of something that happened in my last game. I think it was legal, but it just seemed weird.

My friend had an upgraded carrier (move 2) on system tile B below. He also had some infantry chilling on a planet in system tile C.

A B C

On his turn, he took a tactical action and activated tile A. Then he used Gravity Drive to give that carrier +1 to move. He then moved from B to C, picked up some infantry, then moved back to B, and then to A, for an invasion. Is all that kosher?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clayton Threadgill
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, assuming A, B, and C are all not activated before the action, and there are no enemy ships to get in the way, there are no problems.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Huhtala
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool. Yes, that was the case, so it looks like we correctly assumed it was legal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John M
United States
Henderson
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, as long as all of the conditions in section 49.4 are met this is a legal move.

Edit: Ninja'd ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.