Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
10 Posts

Lords of Hellas» Forums » General

Subject: When is this coming to retail? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Aaron Belmer
United States
Chesterfield
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone know when this is coming to retail? What expansions will be available, what will cost be, are we ,issuing anything?

Thx sincerely in advance!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I have no idea. It has not even shipped to backers yet (but I think is in process).
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark
United States
East Valley
Arizona
flag msg tools
Per Ardua Ad Astra
badge
Navy Broadcasting Service
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Retail? I'd be happy just to late pledge at this point but their site won't let you check out.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
This was from their latest update today:

16th of January - 1 400 sets of Sundrop will be painted and finished, confection of games should take up to 3 days. Packing them and shipping another 3-4 days. In this wave, we will also ship all the orders to Canada and other countries that we will ship to by National Post Office (Economic shipping option), not UPS. Also non-sundroped retails pledge will ship here.

30th of January - 1 100 sets of Sundrop will be painted and finished, confection should take up to 3 days. Packing them and shipping another 3-4 days.

So, it appears that some retailers may get some soon if they pledged ahead of time.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Becq
United States
Cerritos
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's the info I'm aware of, from the KS FAQ:

Quote:
What will be included in core box in retail distribution after deliver of kickstarter campaign?

Only core box will be a part of core box in retail distribution after Ks campaign. All unlocked SG are only free to our backers (including of course retailers pledge backers) and after kickstarter (and PM) will be available as paid expansions.

The implication is that the core box will be available at retail, and all stretch goals will be available as retail expansions. (That presumably excludes a small number of exclusives.)

I wouldn't take that as a guarantee, but I think they at last *hope* to offer most or all of the game at retail.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Becq
United States
Cerritos
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
IntvGene wrote:
This was from their latest update today:

16th of January - 1 400 sets of Sundrop will be painted and finished, confection of games should take up to 3 days. Packing them and shipping another 3-4 days. In this wave, we will also ship all the orders to Canada and other countries that we will ship to by National Post Office (Economic shipping option), not UPS. Also non-sundroped retails pledge will ship here.

30th of January - 1 100 sets of Sundrop will be painted and finished, confection should take up to 3 days. Packing them and shipping another 3-4 days.

So, it appears that some retailers may get some soon if they pledged ahead of time.

That's referring to the 'retailer pledges', not conventional retail orders.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Chrunik
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
Delta Walker wrote:
Retail? I'd be happy just to late pledge at this point but their site won't let you check out.


It is my understanding that the late pledge will open once again after all of wave 1 is finished being shipped, according to their estimate in the last update this will occur by the end of Feb.

Edit: Just checked the Facebook group again and Marcin confirmed the above to be true when replying to a Dec 29th post
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wouter Stevens
Netherlands
Utrecht
Utrecht
flag msg tools
mb
Serevok wrote:
Delta Walker wrote:
Retail? I'd be happy just to late pledge at this point but their site won't let you check out.


It is my understanding that the late pledge will open once again after all of wave 1 is finished being shipped, according to their estimate in the last update this will occur by the end of Feb.

Edit: Just checked the Facebook group again and Marcin confirmed the above to be true when replying to a Dec 29th post


Hi Mike. DO you have a link to this conformation. I can't seem to find it?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark
United States
East Valley
Arizona
flag msg tools
Per Ardua Ad Astra
badge
Navy Broadcasting Service
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Considering they have removed the late pledge button (or whatever it was called) from the KS page and it instead redirects here means you will be waiting a while.

Kind of odd when you think about it. I WAS excited about this game but now since I can't even give them my money I've lost interest in watching for the next several weeks for the shopping cart to work. Guess what? I've decided to pass and will look for the next great thing to get in the ground floor on. It's your business, but it's also your business to lose.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Brown
Canada
Windsor
Ontario
flag msg tools
Avatar
Iron Bean Games has it retailing for pre-order right now.....out of Toronto. Shouldn't be too long til they are moving out to buyers.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.