Hide
6 Posts

Gloomhaven» Forums » Rules

Subject: I don't quite understand scenario 74, help needed rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mauro Moura
msg tools
So the scenario is number 74, The Merchant Ship. Can anyone explain to me what exactly is the fail condition for this scenario ? It says if a water tyle is to be added to B but it can't because its already full you loose the scenario, but B starts covered in water already, am I suposed to start the scenario moving to B to remove the water there, it doesn't seen doable, I'll never get to e to dump the water and back to B before it gets covered in water again. And there are two B markes, do both need to be covered in water for me to loose, just one ?

Also the rules say water hexes can be looted with normal looting but you can only carry one water tile with you, then it can't be looted with normal looting as if I use a loot card I'd be getting way more than one water hex.

Im realy confused about how the special rules work in this scenario, can anyone clarify plz.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Fiscus
United States
Maricopa
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You need to make sure that the B map tile is not covered in water. The lowercase b’s are for a different aspect of the scenario. For three players, the starting B tile has four empty Hexes, it has only two empty hexes for four players. Essentially, you need to make sure that that back room doesn’t get totally flooded.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mauro Moura
msg tools
HuckmanT wrote:
You need to make sure that the B map tile is not covered in water. The lowercase b’s are for a different aspect of the scenario. For three players, the starting B tile has four empty Hexes, it has only two empty hexes for four players. Essentially, you need to make sure that that back room doesn’t get totally flooded.

Ye I realized a little too late the rules were refering to the entire tile and not the b marker on the ground. Tkx anyway.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
timothée licitri
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
With 2 players, you have only 2 space left ?
It seems impossible.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SovietVVinter
msg tools
skkrohmagnon wrote:
It seems impossible.

A water tile is only added at the end of every even round for two players. It's quite doable.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Des T.
Germany
flag msg tools
This user optimizes his gaming experience.
badge
This user might be a mutant in hiding.
mbmbmbmbmb
skkrohmagnon wrote:
It seems impossible.

Did it with the missus (on moon & arrow). The biggest problem is keeping the monsters from blocking the path.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.