Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christopher Hayashida
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I noticed another difference between Bohnanza: The Duel and the base game of Bohnanza tonight.

In the base game, the Rio Grande rulebook says that you cannot harvest a one-bean field unless all your fields only have one bean.

In the Bohnanza: The Duel rulebook, it's different. It says that you cannot harvest a one-bean field if you have fields with more than one bean.

So, in this instance:

* one blue bean
* one chili bean
* empty third field

In the base game, you oannot harvest either bean. (All your fields do not have one bean). In Bohnanza: The Duel, it says you can harvest those beans, with an illustration with an example.

Just thought I should point this out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Håkan König
Sweden
Linköping
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a mistranslation in the original game. The german rules have the same rule for harvesting single bean fields in both Bohnanza and The Duel, i.e. you may harvest a single bean field when you have 1/1/0 beans on your fields. Confirmed by Amigo here
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.