Dungeons & Dragons: Tomb of Annihilation Board Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: bard song of resting and wizard haste rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
rene deras
msg tools
mb
I played the game on the board and pc and I got these 2 questions:

in the song of rest, "every other hero within 1 tile of your hero either recharges 1 utility power or regains 2 hit points".

so the bard does not get heal? because in the PC game does not work like this and it says the same...

in the PC all the heros on the bard's tile get healed or recharge, within 1 tile does not work.

and...

in haste, "use when a hero on your hero's tile completes their hero phase"
flip another one of your powers face down to allow that hero to take another hero phase immediately, that hero then gains disadvantage.

so.. it means that the wizard will flip 2 powers (haste included)?? also this one the PC game is nothing like that, what are they thinking???

in the PC game you only flip haste and there is no disadvantage after that second hero phase... even I dont think is a complete 2nd hero phase....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marlene Thornstrom
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The digital game is not an exact translation of the board game, it's based on it.

The Steam description says: "A board game experience brought to life: The game highlights most of the features from the popular board game, combined with features unique to the digital version."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rene deras
msg tools
mb
I know they are so different, but I was in doubt, so the thing is that only follow the rules in the card and as I see it are the correct way to activate them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marlene Thornstrom
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes. You may also want to check the Tomb of Annihilation FAQ v1 if you have other questions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rene deras
msg tools
mb
thank you, I was not aware of those mistakes mentioned there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.