Kathleen Nugent
United States
Tamworth
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I want to see Hot Deals and Discussing Retailers. But I don't want to see GeekBay. Is that possible?

Same with the Forums module. I want to see only a few of the sections, not all of them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave, or "Phineas" or "Tolstoy" or,
United States
Mount Holly
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
EllenCaroline wrote:
I want to see Hot Deals and Discussing Retailers. But I don't want to see GeekBay. Is that possible?

Same with the Forums module. I want to see only a few of the sections, not all of them.
If you mean on the front page, the I do not think that is possible. You could subscribe to just Hot Deals and Discussing Retailers, and then go to your subscription page instead of the front page. That would filter out GeekBay. You could do the same with the forums or subforums you are interested in.

I feel like after all the time you have been here, I am probably telling you things you already know. blush
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
Gene Ammons - Boss Tenor
badge
The Brief and Frightening Reign of Phil - George Saunders
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's another approach: add links on your Quickbar for the specific forums that interest you. You could then zap the Buying & Selling and Subdomain Forums sections from your front page and still have quick access to the bits you like.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.