Subject: vassal blind system? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Geoff C
Canada
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just loaded and toyed with the module. Wishing there was a way to ref a game and have a master screen, then hide other players info and send just one players info to him for his turn.

I dont see a way to do this unless I missed it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niko
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
[This space intentionally left blank]
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Talonz wrote:
Just loaded and toyed with the module. Wishing there was a way to ref a game and have a master screen, then hide other players info and send just one players info to him for his turn.

If you are in a game as e.g. the green player you automatically only see hidden info for the green faction and not the others.
What exactly beyond that are you looking for?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Martin
United States
CAMAS
WA
flag msg tools
designer
"...but only slightly less well known is this:
badge
...never go in against a Sicilian when DEATH is on the line!"
mbmbmbmbmb
Ze_German_Guy wrote:
Talonz wrote:

If you are in a game as e.g. the green player you automatically only see hidden info for the green faction and not the others.
What exactly beyond that are you looking for?

I think when he says "ref" a game he means to referee it, i.e. be an omniscient official that can view all hidden info.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff C
Canada
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Vodot wrote:

I think when he says "ref" a game he means to referee it, i.e. be an omniscient official that can view all hidden info.

Exactly. And hide more than is usually hidden.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niko
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
[This space intentionally left blank]
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Talonz wrote:
Vodot wrote:

Exactly. And hide more than is usually hidden.
I think there's a spectator mode that lets you see everything. If not then switching witch player you are will do it, but be more work for you.

Unfortunately I don't think that there's a way to hide counters.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.