Popular Tags: [View All]
Christopher Hayashida
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just found another rule that I missed:

At the end of your turn, after you draw 2 cards, both you and your opponent may discard 1 bohnus card.

You then draw bohnus cards until you have 3, and then your opponent does the same.

I don't know how much it would affect play (we haven't discarded bohnus so far) but I thought it was worth noting.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Hildenbrand
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
chayashida wrote:
I just found another rule that I missed:

At the end of your turn, after you draw 2 cards, both you and your opponent may discard 1 bohnus card.

You then draw bohnus cards until you have 3, and then your opponent does the same.

I don't know how much it would affect play (we haven't discarded bohnus so far) but I thought it was worth noting.

Hi Christopher,

I am not sure ... did your posting include a rule question? ;-)

We included that part of the rules because sometimes you really have bad Bohnus cards. You know exactly that you will never fullfil them during the next 3-4 turns. And so you might have a bad feeling. To give more equal opportunities to both players we put this into the rules. So finally it is the decision of the players to grab the chance to improve their hand. ;-)

Best regards
Christian

Editorial Team
AMIGO
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.