Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nick Dotzenrod
United States
Novi
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you start your Agent Turn engaged, can you rotate?

The rules state you can rotate if engaged after your movement, but also say if engaged, you can move to begin with...

Hopefully there is a clear answer to this question at this point.

Also, what is the rules for healing when engaged?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skaak
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Agent S has ruled that you may spend your movement to change your hero facing, even when engaged in combat.

I feel like the issue of healing while Close Fight is enabled must have been addressed at some point, but I haven't had any luck finding it. I vaguely recall that the general consensus was that:

* If you want to be hard-core, an engaged agent can only heal themselves when engaged with an alien
* If you want to be a little more lenient, an engaged agent can heal anyone within range, even if engaged

The problem is that healing weapons are an exception to the rule of "weapons target aliens" so there's no obvious support one way or the other in the Close Fight language.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.