Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alastair Cornish
United Kingdom
Bromley
Kent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It turned up and was just a folded playmat and shrinkwrapped cards... no box... no instruction manual.

Is that how it is supposed to be shipped or do I need to get in contact with someone for missing parts!

Thanks
soblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tigermuppetcut wrote:
It turned up and was just a folded playmat and shrinkwrapped cards... no box... no instruction manual.

Is that how it is supposed to be shipped or do I need to get in contact with someone for missing parts!

Thanks
soblue

I bought it during the first kickstarter and that does not sound like the game I got. I have cards, a rule book, plastic cubes, and a box with an insert (but no playmat). I got everything shown in this packing image.

Where did you buy it? Did you buy the full game or the 2 player edition?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alastair Cornish
United Kingdom
Bromley
Kent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It was through the KS for Maximum Apocalypse.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alastair Cornish
United Kingdom
Bromley
Kent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmmm I'm wondering if I've been sent someone else's replacement parts by mistake (has happened to me at least once before)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brie
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tigermuppetcut wrote:

Thanks
soblue

That sounds bizarre. My copy from the first KS showed up like above (but also with the playmat, which was unfortunately wrapped tightly around the box denting the mat to this day even with repeat ironings).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Laudermilk
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
briezee wrote:
tigermuppetcut wrote:

Thanks
soblue

That sounds bizarre. My copy from the first KS showed up like above (but also with the playmat, which was unfortunately wrapped tightly around the box denting the mat to this day even with repeat ironings).

My sister was in on the first KS and received hers the same way. Though, fortunately her play mat flattened out ok.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Gnade
United States
Delaware
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Alistair -

If you look at our last update - we mentioned that we were shipping some of the promo cards and BE mats directly from RMG HQ. Gamesquest has all the games but we didn't want to wait for them to receive these few extra items so shipped them ourselves: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mikegnade/maximum-apoca...

"Things shipping directly from Rock Manor Games

Any international backers that bought Brass Empire Play mats will receive a separate shipment with these mats directly from us. Basically, these are completely sold out and we have all the remaining copies here in our barn so I’ll be shipping these separately to Austrailia, EU, etc. rather than delay anything by shipping them to the depots. It’s only a handful of people so if you receive just a Brass Empire play mat early - DON'T PANIC. I’m going to work on packaging and sending these all out this week."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alastair Cornish
United Kingdom
Bromley
Kent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! The rest all arrived safe and sound (along with MAximum Apocalypse and Kaiju Rising) today, WOOT! (In UK for anyone else waiting / wondering)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.