Ladies & Gentlemen» Forums » General

Subject: Restock question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Randy Nguyen
United States
California
flag msg tools
The rulebook states "If there are no more Resource tokens to put into the Stock, mix in those that were put to one side".

What is this "one side" place? From what I understand when you sell or fulfill contracts, the goods you used get placed into the box to be mixed with all the other Resources again. Then at the end of the round you refill from that?

Or do you keep the ones you sold to the side and refill with whatever is in the box until you run out and then shuffle the discard back to replenish the stock?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Spath
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rollandtwo wrote:
Or do you keep the ones you sold to the side and refill with whatever is in the box until you run out and then shuffle the discard back to replenish the stock?

This is the correct way, as I understand it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loic Lamy
France
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Spatho wrote:
Rollandtwo wrote:

This is the correct way, as I understand it.

Yes, this is the correct way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.