BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Conventions

Subject: Spiel Doch! Duisburg 2018 - Infos rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Italo Cavini
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am looking forward to attend Spiel Doch! in Duisburg, Germany (March 2018).
https://spieldoch-messe.com/

Does anybody have information about this convention? How large is it? Games that will be released?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sabine S
Germany
Dülmen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is the first time that this convention takes place. I will also go there for one day and have also limited information. On their website there is a list of exhibitors: https://spieldoch-messe.com/ausstellerliste-exhibitor-list

I guess that many exhibitors will bring the new games that they released at the beginning of this year or that they will release soon. There is also a link to a list with "Frühjahrsneuheiten 2018" but I'm not sure whether all of these will be present at Spiel Doch.

My guess is that it will be a bit like Essen Spiel but much smaller with possibility to try games and to buy games. It is also possible that the audience will consist of even more families with kids compared to Essen Spiel as the "Spiel Doch" Magazine is geared towards casual gamers and they used the same name for the new convention.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Albert Dijksma
Netherlands
Heerenveen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was planning on going, but the lack of general information and the games being presented does not contribute to my enthusiasm.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Brust
Germany
Weiden
Bayern
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The info given on the site still is pretty scarce indeed some three weeks before the event.

But still I'm going there for Saturday and Sunday as my first larger board game event to get warmed up for Spiel'18 in October. Guess choosing Spiel as your fist con would be quite overwhelming
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.