Shawn Sampo

Saint Augustine
Florida
msg tools
mb
If my town health/prestige are at 1 can I add more party members if I wipe?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Pitcher
United States
Solon
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The lowest I have ever been is 14 town health. That was due to TPK(Total party Kill) on the first Encounter card. In one of the earliest version of the rule book once you reached 0 town Health you were eliminated from the game. If I recall from some of the discussion the Town events chart was added to give a players a way to gain Prestige and Town Health even if they had a terrible Party Exploits phase.

I have never encountered a player that took the role of the Town Camper. A player that chases down a party kills it and goes to their town and continues to kill the player's party until they have 1 Town Health and 1 Prestige.

To answer your question you would skip your Party Exploits phase. Using action cards and the town events chart you build up your Town Roster, Prestige and Town Health. When you have enough build a party of 5 characters you generate your party and receive your 10 Spoils cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Sampo

Saint Augustine
Florida
msg tools
mb
The rule book says all 4 weeks must be used
So with one living member she would wipe again.

So can we really skip the party phase??

Background...
My wife got he nuke first round
Her party wiped from making enemies with NPC mercs
She then wiped again from some robots
And then she had one guy left and 4 town health and 1 prestige.

I said she could wait a few rounds to Denver’s the but st that point she said I won and we started game two
Heh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.