Arkham Horror: The Card Game» Forums » General

Subject: Missing cards, please help! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel​ Venn
Cambodia
flag msg tools
Hello!

I have just opened up my expansion Curse of the Rougarou to discover that 6 cards are missing! These cards are as follows;

14 - Wilderness
15 - Wilderness
16 - Foul Swamp
17 - Unhallowed Land
18 - Unhallowed Land
19 - Lady Esprit

I cannot go back to the store because I bought them when I was on holiday abroad, and I live in Cambodia where they don't even know what a board game is yet, let alone LCG

My question is, is there a website that will have these cards print ready so I can print them off at home, or... does anybody have the heart to scan the cards in for me to print?

I have contacted FFG, but it could take weeks to get here, if they arrive at all, IF they even choose to help me! cry

So, here's hoping. Thanks fellow lovable geeks!!! 6 6

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Cott
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Try https://arkhamdb.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel​ Venn
Cambodia
flag msg tools
Yes! Thank you! laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hedyn Brand
Norway
Oslo
Lethargy
flag msg tools
Nothing to see here. Move along.
badge
Rules? I gotta read RULES‽
mbmbmbmbmb
freedannyv wrote:
I have contacted FFG, but it could take weeks to get here, if they arrive at all, IF they even choose to help me!

Hang in there - it might take weeks before they answer, then they'll respond and express mail you the missing cards, and 2-4 weeks later you have replacements. I've done this a number of times, and they're always helpful, even if it takes time
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.