Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
dave boulton
United Kingdom
etchingham
E. Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

played my first multiplayer game yesterday chaotic but fun, I think we completed it but I have a question; on the easy level the card has 3 things to do, for 3 people it is 21 customers, 9 plates and 6 prestige,

what does that customers number mean? In the end we interpreted it that it was the amount of cards taken from the deck, we completed 17 dishes, this easily made the 9 plates and 6 prestige but not the customers, there were 6 customers left (presumably for the next day) on the board and perhaps another 12 or so having been discarded.

so I guess I am asking, Did we win?

dave

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The AirBear
Germany
Frankfurt
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The basic objectives consist of:

1 - top row: serve a certain number of orders. An order can consist of multiple dishes.
So, basically it is the number of cards you completely fulfilled (and served). It's neither the number of plates you served, nor the number of cards that were revealed (=still on the board) or even discarded.

2 - center row: have a specific amount of money at the end of the game (it's not the number of plates!)

3- bottom row: have earned a number of prestige points.

The number of plates served is completely irrelevant towards the basic objective.

So I guess, no, you did not win...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ramalingam Raghavan
India
CHENNAI
Tamilnadu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FYI it is difficult to win in the easy level for your first few games.

Better luck next time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The AirBear
Germany
Frankfurt
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We are an experienced group and managed to win the second "easy" game with the absolute minimum required.
But I agree, for the first few games, it's quite hard to win.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.