Hide
4 Posts

Hex» Forums » News

Subject: Hex+, a new online Hex client rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
William O'Connell
msg tools
I'm one of the developers of a new Hex site that just launched, Hex+. The site focuses on rapid play, although in custom games you can of course choose any time control you like. Some features are still in development (chat and move history will be added soon) but for now it's the perfect site to use when you want to grab a friend for a quick game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bush
United States
Radiant
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What size grid is used? Is the pie rule implemented? A rules file might be nice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Virginia Milne
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I looked at the site. Williamo referred to an 11 by 11 board.
He does have the pie rule

I applied to play a game, in order to find the board size, but nothing happened, probably due to the lack of any other online visitors at the time

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William O'Connell
msg tools
Yes, pie rule is implemented, and the board is currently 11x11 although it would be fairly easy to add other sizes if anyone requests it. You can get a link to share with a friend by clicking "Play Someone" (you could also just open it in two different browsers if you want to see what the interface is like).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.