Popular Tags: [View All]
Neal McClatchey
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A few questions.

The Wanderer seems very powerful (not having to worry about clashes). Is the Wanderer ONLY intended to be used in a 1 vs. Many game?

Since the Wanderer is just a suit it must be used with another character and has no reality shards of its own. Is that correct?

The Echos are shuffled into the shard deck and when drawn are immediately flipped. Then once all Echos have been revealed, you can put the story together. Is that correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ethan Furman
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mcclatchey wrote:
The Wanderer seems very powerful (not having to worry about clashes). Is the Wanderer ONLY intended to be used in a 1 vs. Many game?

Correct.

mcclatchey wrote:
Since the Wanderer is just a suit it must be used with another character and has no reality shards of its own. Is that correct?

Correct.

mcclatchey wrote:
The Echos are shuffled into the shard deck and when drawn are immediately flipped. Then once all Echos have been revealed, you can put the story together. Is that correct?

I don't think so. If I recall correctly, once you've played a couple rounds you then assemble the story (not playing a game, just assembling), thus "unlocking" the Wanderer suit. Perhaps I misunderstood the directions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neal McClatchey
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the response! It sounds like I need to find 4 others so I can be the Wanderer and play 1 VS 4

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allen Chang
Australia
Gold Coast
Queensland
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
stoneleaf wrote:
I don't think so. If I recall correctly, once you've played a couple rounds you then assemble the story (not playing a game, just assembling), thus "unlocking" the Wanderer suit. Perhaps I misunderstood the directions.

Ethan is correct. The Echoes are used to assemble and reveal the story and is not used within the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.