32 Posts
1 , 2  Next »   | 

Santorini» Forums » General

Subject: EU availability? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James Newman
msg tools
Why the heck is this not available anywhere in EU? And from what I'm reading hasnt been for months now...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
spavanko
Croatia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
bad business

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gavan Brown
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Where in the EU do you folks live, so that I can get and update regarding this? Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mads Jørgensen
msg tools
Denmark :-D

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonny Murphy
Ireland
flag msg tools
Ireland

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Themistoklis Dakanalis
Greece
Heraklion
Crete
flag msg tools
designer
Game Design Theory Lover !!!
badge
Wild Board Gamer !!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Greece

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Newman
msg tools
UK.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Söder
msg tools
Sweden

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gavan Brown
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sooo, basically all of EU.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
spavanko
Croatia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
France
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danilo Benvenuti
Italy
Genova
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Italy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Bergenstråle
Sweden
Luleå
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
RoosterJuice wrote:
Sooo, basically all of EU.

Yes cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Thrower
United Kingdom
Bath
Somerset
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
anab0lic wrote:
UK.

Same. I watch this forum daily for updates ... baffled by the delay. I've turned down two sale/trade offers at a premium price because I keep hearing it's coming, and I keep waiting.

I'm sure some enterprising BGG user could make decent commission buying copies in the US and sending them across the pond.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Péter Muhi
Hungary
Kecskemét
flag msg tools
mbmb
It's available in Hungary at least.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
João Silva
Portugal
Aveiro
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Portugal

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shagy Malagui
msg tools
Spain!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tommy Knudsen
Denmark
Vejle
flag msg tools
mb
Found it in stock here: Brettspielversand
But they must have just gotten stock, as I looked a few days ago with no luck. It's a German copy, so if you can survive with German rules they ship to most of EU.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonas Jonas
Denmark
Copenhagen, bby
flag msg tools
Denmark.

I have given up on this game. I have waited since last autumn... initially my local board game dealer said it would be in stock around October, but it never came in stock at their place and their information now is just: “We don’t know when”... can’t be bothered checking this forum every other day anymore - I just really wanted try this and 1v1 Agricola which is in the same black hole (in Denmark/EU atleast) ;___;
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Parker
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
UK and also eagerly awaiting news of a release date.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
spavanko
Croatia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
I would like to know will there ba a new reprint of roxley edition of Santorini? The reason why I wanna roxley edition, and not spin master edition is because of a additional ocean board, and better quality product (cards, components etc.), and also because of the comatibility with expansion cards which have the same back side color of cards and quality of like original roxley edition. Its not a problem to give 10-15 bucks for better quality product.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TPoG
Denmark
flag msg tools
ISBN: 1-85723-146-5
badge
Hmm...
mbmbmbmbmb
JooPolo wrote:
Denmark.

I have given up on this game. I have waited since last autumn... initially my local board game dealer said it would be in stock around October, but it never came in stock at their place and their information now is just: “We don’t know when”... can’t be bothered checking this forum every other day anymore - I just really wanted try this and 1v1 Agricola which is in the same black hole (in Denmark/EU atleast) ;___;

Today I saw the Santorini Spinmaster edition in Games (LFGS in Denmark). Thus, it is now available in DK.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gavan Brown
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
lavov wrote:
I would like to know will there ba a new reprint of roxley edition of Santorini?

We will be doing a limited print run of a deluxe Roxley version available exclusively from our website and at conventions. This will sell for likely $70. It will also feature the Golden Fleece expansion and promos. Availability will likely be late 2018.

I will also note that we feel that the Spinmaster version is really good for $30 price point. There was an issue the card cutting, but this issue was isolated to the first print run of the game, and I'm told should now be resolved.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Newman
msg tools
So any availability news for EU stock? I'm gonna end up ordering from America soon which will cost double after shipping and import fees, but getting fed up waiting tbh.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ovi Matteo
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Romania

I have contacted Spin Master through their Contact Page and they told me to check the local distributor. I don't even know who that is.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
spavanko
Croatia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
Ovidutz wrote:
Romania

I have contacted Spin Master through their Contact Page and they told me to check the local distributor. I don't even know who that is.

This is just ridiculous. I don't understand why do we customers have to deal with the problems of distribution of Santorini to the local distributors and stores. Why don't publisher (Roxley or Spin Master) contact all of the local distributors in Europe, and give them information that there is a new reprint of Santorini?
Roxley publisher, you have a list and contact information of local distributors to which you did sell before, right? Why don't you contact those same distributors, or at least give this list of distributors to the Spin Master so they can contact them and give them information that there is a new Spin master edition available.
This game was almost available everywhere, and now everywhere you look it is out of stock:
https://boardgameprices.co.uk/item/show/18260/santorini

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.