GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
10,211 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
14 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Papà Paolo» Forums » Rules

Subject: [Rules-General] Delivering Pizzas rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Carl Enns
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have one question
When delivering pizzas on a route must you only deliver on one delivery to all houses of the same color or may you deliver to more than one colored house.

Example
I can deliver one route, a distance of two tiles and three pizzas
there are two blue houses and a yellow house all on one route
In one delivery can I deliver to the two blue houses and then one yellow house or can I only deliver to one color of house ( either two blue houses or the one yellow house only ) ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr Avers
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can deliver to different colored houses in a delivery round. Page 9 and top of page 10 has some examples where this happens.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fabrice vandenbogaerde
Belgium
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's true. The only thing to keep in mind when delivering pizza's is distance. On your route you can drop pizza's wherever you want, 1 per coloured house.

GhundiPI wrote:
You can deliver to different colored houses in a delivery round. Page 9 and top of page 10 has some examples where this happens.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Enns
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for the help.

Fabrice, I really like the theme of this game and am hoping to get in a game of Papa Paolo this weekend.

I'd also like to commend whomever it was on having the different rooftop accessories added to the buildings. This small little addition has made the game playable by myself and my other color challenged friends. I really thought that I had just spent another $60 on a game that I could not play. You don't know the joy that I felt upon my realization that each of the house colors had a different antenna on it. Ingenious solution in my opinion ( it actually adds to the aesthetics of the game )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.