Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Long
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
COIN is too much for my normal gaming group and I'm desperate to play these games on a regular basis with experienced people and get invested long-term in strategic play/thought. I'm at a point frankly where I'm not even sure if I'm playing them /correctly/, never mind optimally.

I currently own AA, LORD, ADP, and FITL (since these are the ones that interest my thematically

Anyone play COIN regularly?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
Jackie McLean - Let Freedom Ring
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
newobj wrote:
COIN is too much for my normal gaming group and I'm desperate to play these games on a regular basis with experienced people and get invested long-term in strategic play/thought. I'm at a point frankly where I'm not even sure if I'm playing them /correctly/, never mind optimally.

I currently own AA, LORD, ADP, and FITL (since these are the ones that interest my thematically

Anyone play COIN regularly?

You might have better luck posting in the regional group forums. There are probably lots of Seattle based gamers looking for one another; here's one thread as a starting point: Seattle Area Gaming
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Carey
United States
Woodinville
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've played them a number of times, usually via Vassal or at some game conventions in the Seattle area.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Frans
United States
Mukilteo
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know how regularly I can make this work but I am interested. I own and have played the same, except AA. I have only done LoD once and it was solo/learning. I have done ADP several times but they were all solo as well. If you have much luck forming a group, feel free to add me to an email distribution or PM me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.