Popular Tags: [View All]
Stu Heath
Indonesia
Surabaya
flag msg tools
badge
My YouTube channel is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvB0rnW5_Aq0SjMT4PKQOYg
mbmbmbmbmb
Am I being thick or is there no indication in the rules/scenario booklet nor the discovery cards that show how to identify the individual special intel tokens? To be specific I am trying to figure out these 3 at the moment, hate, sacrifice and weakness? TIA

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Outlaw
United Kingdom
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
badge
The Wing Warrior - learn more at www.facebook.com/thelegendriders
mbmbmbmbmb
Darkangeldown wrote:
Am I being thick or is there no indication in the rules/scenario booklet nor the discovery cards that show how to identify the individual special intel tokens? To be specific I am trying to figure out these 3 at the moment, hate, sacrifice and weakness? TIA

It actually doesn't really matter which token you use - the game is so light on bookkeeping you're unlikely to get muddled. But the altar tokens are shown in the mission setup diagram, and if you read the fluff text on the discovery cards for the altars, you can tell which one is which - it will say something like "you see an alien landscape," or "there's a strange rune."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stu Heath
Indonesia
Surabaya
flag msg tools
badge
My YouTube channel is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvB0rnW5_Aq0SjMT4PKQOYg
mbmbmbmbmb
RedMonkeyBoy wrote:
Darkangeldown wrote:

It actually doesn't really matter which token you use - the game is so light on bookkeeping you're unlikely to get muddled. But the altar tokens are shown in the mission setup diagram, and if you read the fluff text on the discovery cards for the altars, you can tell which one is which - it will say something like "you see an alien landscape," or "there's a strange rune."

Fair enough. Cheers for the answer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.