Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ronald Delval
Belgium
Sint-Genesius-Rode
Vlaams Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So what do people think of this game? Is it a good standalone experience for Predator fans and does it mix with the alien expansion?
Would multiplay work when combining aliens and predator?
Also I read there were misprints. Is a 2nd run planned or no use waiting?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Jansson
Sweden
Trollhättan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The misprints can be replaced by contacting Upper Deck or by just playing by the rules as intended.

This would be an excellent addition to VS System - The Alien Battles, although there will be some power balance issues if playing Loyalty Decks from the different sets but these would not be noticable for casual play.

Just a note. All VS System 2PCG products are fully compatible with each other. That means that you can mix Marvel Superheroes with Predators and/or Xenomorphs if you wish.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ronald Delval
Belgium
Sint-Genesius-Rode
Vlaams Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Evil_X wrote:
The misprints can be replaced by contacting Upper Deck or by just playing by the rules as intended.

This would be an excellent addition to VS System - The Alien Battles, although there will be some power balance issues if playing Loyalty Decks from the different sets but these would not be noticable for casual play.

Just a note. All VS System 2PCG products are fully compatible with each other. That means that you can mix Marvel Superheroes with Predators and/or Xenomorphs if you wish.

I'm a big fan of superheroes but I prefer to stay somewhat thematic.
So it would be balanced if I played Aliens deck vs Predators deck?
For multiplayer I can basically play with 4 people in a free for all?
Is it possible to play multiplayer with a single set while feeling 'complete' and satisfactory?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Jansson
Sweden
Trollhättan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I can not say how balanced it would be because I have not done that specific setup myself, but I know it sounds fun. There is some power creep happening from box to box, but if playing with cards from only one faction you should be fine.

A four way game would be possible with both Predator and Aliens for sure, I would recommend a 2 v 2 game instead though, perhaps The Company and Prey vs Xenomorphs and Predators?

It is not really possible to play more than two persons out of every 200 card box, unless you handicap your decks somewhat. Instead of making 60 card decks you can play 30 card decks with max 2 copies of every card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ronald Delval
Belgium
Sint-Genesius-Rode
Vlaams Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the info.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.