Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeremy Hall
United States
Melbourne
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So i just noticed that my game is arriving on the 12, while my tools and paints wont arrive till the 15th. Are there hero and monster tokens in the game that i can use to represent the minis till the minis are able to be assembled?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Jurney
United States
Tooele
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are tokens for the Heroes but not the enemies. There are letter tokens (tokens with A,B,C, etc) that I suppose you could substitute though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Klutz
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
I am a "certified" art critic.
badge
I am a professional BGG commenter.
mbmbmbmbmb

Just put some random meeples, tokens, minis or game pieces from some other game onto KD:M bases.

Hold them down with blue-tack / poster putty if you want.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Hall
United States
Melbourne
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Everything will be kobalds from SDE till everything is assembled.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kris kline

Santa Barbara
California
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just buy some super glue and one Exacto knife, then spend the next three to four days assembling the figures. It will take you that long to put them all together anyhow...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zoxe
msg tools
I've had worse.
badge
It's just a flesh wound.
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you have any Lego men around?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Hall
United States
Melbourne
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I actually put all my Lego stuff in storage before i moved, though that is a really good idea.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey there AsokaNura.

I don't think there are tokens to represent the enemies, but you could probably find a substitute easy enough if you take a look through the files section here on BGG...

I noticed that you are quite new to BGG so here's some Geek Gold to purchase an avatar and geekbadges.

Cheers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. T.
Germany
Ahnatal
Hessen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm pretty sure that there are hero and monster tokens in the base games and maybe also the other worlds have them (i can't remember). The enemy packs didn't have any tokens thou.
As far as i remember there were some yellowish tokens with monster pictures on it. Maybe i'm wrong.

edit: It seems the enemy tokens came with the other worlds.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christofer Andersson
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Trikels wrote:
I'm pretty sure that there are hero and monster tokens in the base games and maybe also the other worlds have them (i can't remember). The enemy packs didn't have any tokens thou.
As far as i remember there were some yellowish tokens with monster pictures on it. Maybe i'm wrong.

edit: It seems the enemy tokens came with the other worlds.

You are correct.

The core games do not have tokens to represent the enemies but the randomize tokens for heroes can be used for this. In most of the expansions, not the early once, you get tokens for the monsters as well as models (great for traveling).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Hall
United States
Melbourne
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for the geek gold.
and thank you everyone for the responses to this!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.