David Griffin
United States
Marietta
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
It's a non square box by ZMan. How does one tell the difference between the 2nd and the 3rd version? Nothing I can tell on the box or the manual? I don't want to misrepresent the sale.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Australia
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think there is a 3rd English edition, I believe it was a Polish anniversary or special release? Hence why the newest one is referred to as 2nd Edtion.

Apologies if I am wrong though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre C
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Third edition info from the Versions tab on BGG.

Box back has 2014 copyright date. Product code is ZMG71250. Also on the box back is code 06-71250PG2014Q3, indicating a Q3 2014 printing. Note also, this version uses "Adventures" instead of the original "Adventure" in its subtitle. Version is "Made in China".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Bush
United States
West Decatur
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
At all cost
badge
"Some fights will just get you bloody"
mbmbmbmbmb
1st edition

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
secoAce -
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Note the slight differences in box size to the two different Z-Man printings according to the BGG game page Versions info. Anyone know if the weight different is due to the (slightly) bigger box or is there actually a change in the contents?

English third edition (2014)
Publisher: Z-Man Games
Size: 14.50 x 10.63 x 2.75 inches or 36.8 x 27.0 x 7.0 cm
Weight: 4.89 lbs or 2.2 kg

English second edition (2013)
Publisher: Z-Man Games
Size: 14.80 x 10.80 x 3.00 inches or 37.6 x 27.4 x 7.6 cm
Weight: 4.50 lbs or 2.0 kg
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Griffin
United States
Marietta
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like 3rd edition by the measurements. I wish they would have just said so in the manual or on the box or SOMETHING. Ok. I've got the voyage of the Beagle still in the shrinkwrap too. I found out I didn't like the game after I bought the expansion. Oh well.

Not sure if I should put it up on the marketplace or try math trades.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.