msg tools

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Geery
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For the cost of 3 pumpkin and one influence (placed on this dotted outline, not back into supply) every time the income is hit on the progress track you draw a private objective from the objective deck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Israel Waldrom
New Zealand
Dunedin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The same applies for all income buildings. For the resource cost on the left, place an influence marker on the lower right hand circle (only 1 per player), and every time income is triggered gain the benefit inside the twin arrows.

When you gained this building (or along the way), you should have unlocked rule 21 (private objectives) and the updated rule 24 (income).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jarek W
Poland
flag msg tools
Commutator
badge
.Komutator
mbmbmbmbmb
No! You've just made me understand I've got stickers in wrong direction, on all cloud islands.

I just assumed it's a weird mountain behind the building, but this way it makes so much more sense... I'm broken. I need a recharge pack...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Bryan
United States
Denton
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Otherish wrote:
For the cost of 3 pumpkin and one influence (placed on this dotted outline, not back into supply) every time the income is hit on the progress track you draw a private objective from the objective deck.

When drawing a private objective, you draw the top, face down card from the objective deck, correct? Just clarifying that you cant take one of the 3 face up objectives.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Dionne
United States
New Orleans
Louisiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
yasli wrote:
When drawing a private objective, you draw the top, face down card from the objective deck, correct? Just clarifying that you cant take one of the 3 face up objectives.

That’s correct!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J T
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
What do you do with the objective card after taking it? replace one of the current cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you gain a private objective card, draw it from the top of the deck and put it face up in your personal supply. This only applies if you've unlocked the rules for private objectives and you use a building that lets you draw an objective card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.