New South Wales
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Is this the real life?
badge
Is it just fantasy?
mbmbmbmbmb
Just to let everybody know, Lucidity: Six-sided Nightmares has been nominated for BGG's "Most Anticipated Game of 2018" under three categories:

1. Overall
2. Innovative/Original
3. Horror

(Bizarrely not included on the Crowd Funded list, but eh, they had a lot of games to get through this year! Easy to overlook one or two tags.)

If you are looking forward to Lucidity next (wait... no, this!) year, I'd really appreciate if you headed to the final voting and ticked the box next to Lucidity for those three categories, and then hit "vote"!

Link is here:
https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/235922/20-most-anticipate...

If we make it to the top 20 overall, or in the top 10 in any sub-category, I will run another choose your own adventure story through the forums, at least 5000 words long, set in the world of the Six-sided Nightmares.

If we finish in the top 10 overall, I will commission a family-friendly "Bone Hunters" card, to be released as a pdf and (if I can get the logistics of it to work) purchasable through the BoardGameGeek store as a promo.

And I'm happy to take suggestions on what happens if we hit #1, though it looks like Sorcerer is going to claim everything at this stage!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.