Subject: Mement0.2 (Memento Redux) - GAME OVER - EVIL WINS!!! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
    Conserve energy:     Play Board Games!
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
Some say the world will end in fire, Some say in ice. From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate To say that for destruction ice Is also great And would suffice.
badge
Shake your business up and pour it. I don't have all day.
mbmbmbmbmb
         Welcome to a Beowulf production of:

Premieres March 5, 2018
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
Some say the world will end in fire, Some say in ice. From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate To say that for destruction ice Is also great And would suffice.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Mement0.2 (Memento Redux) - COMING SOON
Memento Rules, Version 2.0

Rule #1: If you cannot be around to play this game, then please do not sign up.

Seriously. I don't care if this is your bestest, favorite-est movie of all time and you can recite it verbatim including timestamps. We know that all games suffer from low participation. With that said, Memento will be even more sensitive to players who don't put forth enough effort. It rightfully deserves the “EXTREME” rating, and not from the rules. You have to be willing to send lots of private messages, perform some basic bookkeeping, and develop your own intrigues. If you cannot be around to play, then do not sign up.

Overview

Leonard received a severe head injury while attempting to thwart his wife's murder. As a result, he can no longer create new memories. He longs for vengeance, but with every dawn he begins his search anew. He has learned to take Polaroid pictures of things, and even has the most important details tattooed on his body. In this manner he tries to carry information forward from day to day that he himself cannot remember.

Memento will be a game of intrigues and deduction, using the events of a standard Werewolf game as your clues. You will need to determine your own role before you can pursue your victory conditions.

Mechanics

I will be using several different mechanics to simulate Leonard's confusion and mental fog. It is my hope that the players' actions will thus cause "Leonard" (think of him as "the game," or as an NPC) to behave appropriately.

1. Most players will not know their roles. There will be standard Werewolf roles, but they will be assigned in secret. Not even the wolves will know of their own identities at the start of the game. There is one exception: Teddy Gammell, the unethical police officer who is eager to "help" Leonard, will be self-aware from the beginning.

2. Every night, each player will submit a name as his or her night orders. What happens with this name, exactly, depends upon the player's secret role:

- The Seer will be submitting the name of the person he will view for wolf/negative result. It is NOT a vote for the next "John G."

- The Sorceror will be submitting the name of the person she will view. The Sorceror is viewing for the Seer or someone the Seer has already viewed. Think of the Soreror as Carrie Anne-Moss’s character: she knows some of the people with whom Leonard has interacted, and in at least one instance took advantage of his condition to achieve her own goals. It is NOT a vote for the next "John G."

- Wolves will be submitting the name of the person who will be killed. They are NOT votes for the next "John G."

- The Wolf Cubs will be submitting the name of the person they will view for Teddy/negative result. It is NOT a vote for the next "John G."

- Villagers (plain, non-special villagers) will be submitting the name of the person who WILL be elected as "John G." for the following day. All villagers will receive a response in the form of “jmilum is not the one you are looking for.”

- Teddy Gammell's vote is not counted towards the election of the new "John G." However, in the event that the villager vote is a tie, then Teddy Gammell will be asked to choose a new John G. from the tied candidates. If there is a tie and Teddy has been killed, then I will randomly determine the next John G. from the tied candidates.

- Self-targeting (for views or for night kills) is not allowed.

3. Every morning, each player will receive a view result. Again, what this information means is dependent upon the role of the player:

- The Seer will receive a true view result. View results will be in the form of "jmilum is a Wolf," or "jmilum is not the one you are looking for." This means that Wolf Cubs will be viewed as "Wolf." Since the Seer is not self-aware, the view result won't reveal the Seer's own status unless it is positive.

- The Sorcerer will receive a true view result. View results will be in the form of “jmilum is the Seer,” “jmilum has been viewed by the Seer,” or “jmilum is not the one you are looking for.” Since the Sorcerer is not self-aware, the view result won't reveal the Sorcerer's own status unless it is positive.

- Wolves will receive a negative view result in all cases. A player might suspect herself of being a wolf if the person for whom she voted turns up dead in the morning. How these submissions are handled is explained below.

- The Wolf Cubs will receive a true view result. View results will be in the form of “jmilum is Teddy!” or “jmilum is not the one you are looking for.” Since the Wolf Cubs are not self-aware, the view result won't reveal a Wolf Cub's own status unless it is positive. If a Wolf Cub successfully views Teddy before the Cub is promoted, then another Wolf will become self-aware in the following order: Alpha Wolf, Wolf. The Cub will not know the identity of this now self-aware wolf. This ability is available once per game, per Cub; A Cub cannot keep viewing Teddy on consecutive nights to “awaken” more wolves. A Wolf Cub loses its ability to view for Teddy when it gets promoted to Wolf.

- Villagers will receive negative view results in all cases.

- Teddy Gammell will be told the identity (but not the role) of the newly-elected John G., even if John G. is immediately killed by the wolves.

4. Now, Where Was I? Leonard cannot form new memories, and can’t remember his actions from day to day. A special chat room will be created in Cassie with all of the active players to handle the daily, public conversations. The BGG thread will only be used for votes (without explanations -- save those for the “public” chat room!), Cassie tallies, and mod announcements like tattoos (see below) and role reveals. The public chat room will have its view range adjusted at Dusk and at Dawn of every day so that all of the previous discussions are no longer visible. If you want to save a particular line from the public chat room, then take a picture of it (see below).

5. All players will have PM privileges. These chat rooms are going to be the centerpiece of the game, and where I expect most of the intrigues will occur. They are going to be administered differently than the ones to which you all have become accustomed:

A. You will have unlimited PM's with each other. I will create chat rooms for every pair of players. Do you trust someone enough to tell them for whom you voted? If the wolves find each other, then their chat rooms essentially become wolf chats.

B. The contents of these rooms will be "reset" at the end of each day. This step simulates Leonard's inability to create new memories. I will be adjusting the "view cutoff" time each day, so that your conversations from previous days will not be visible. PLEASE DO NOT COPY OR GEEKMAIL THE DAILY TRANSCRIPTS OF YOUR CHAT ROOMS TO SOME OTHER ACCOUNT OR LOCATION. You are all on your honor to play by the rules.

C. You will have a chatroom with me, to ask any questions you may have, and in which you will submit your vote each night. You will also receive the results of your night action in this chat room.

D. When posting your view results to a chat room, you may only include one view result per line. Please do not create a compound list of view results using line breaks, XML, JSON, etc. to try to get around the “one line per photograph” rule.

6. Tattoos. To remember vital information, Leonard would get it tattooed on his body. If the village manages to lynch that day's John G., then I will post the results of the Seer's next view to the main BGG thread as a form of "tattoo" -- if the Seer survives to make his view.

7. If a Full Wolf (not a Wolf Cub) is lynched, then a Wolf Cub will be Promoted. If both Cubs are still alive then one will be randomly selected for promotion. A promoted Cub will become a full Wolf, and may be informed of the promotion, as below.

8. If Any Wolf (including a Cub) is lynched, then a remaining Wolf becomes self-aware. The player to be informed will be chosen in the following order: Alpha Wolf, then Wolf if the Alpha Wolf was lynched or is already self-aware, and lastly the newly-promoted Wolf Cub if the other two Wolves are already some combination of dead/self-aware. The player being informed will be told this exact information: "Alpha Wolf," or "Wolf." A newly-promoted Cub would also be told "Wolf." In the event that all Wolves and the remaining Wolf Cub are self-aware then a pair of wolves will be made aware of each other in the following order: Alpha Wolf-Wolf, Alpha Wolf-Cub, Wolf-Cub.

9. You could be my John G. One possible outcome from Leonard's condition is that he might achieve his revenge but then not remember it, and his quest would go on. If the wolves manage to target the newly-elected John G. in the same night (remember that if John G. is also a wolf, then he won't be killed), then:

A. One previously-unaware Wolf will become self-aware. The Wolf player will be chosen in the following order: Alpha Wolf, Wolf if the Alpha Wolf is already self aware, and then a Wolf Cub (randomly selected if needed) if both full wolves are already self aware. The player will be told that exact information: "Alpha Wolf," "Wolf," or "Wolf Cub."

B. If all of the wolves are already self-aware then one pair are made aware of each other. The wolves may become self-aware if: they kill John G., one of them gets lynched, or if a Wolf Cub successfully views Teddy Gammell. If all of the wolves know their identities and they also target the newly-elected John G., then one pair of wolf players will be made aware of each other, in the following order: Alpha Wolf - Wolf, Alpha Wolf - Wolf Cub. If both Wolf Cubs are alive then one will be selected at random, but by this time the game will be close to over if all of the wolves are alive!

C. Any wolves who are self-aware will be informed of the Sorcerer's next view via PM -- if the Sorcerer survives to make his view.

Pictures

One of the clever ways that Leonard attempts to pass information to himself from one day to the next is to take Polaroid pictures. The following morning, he can thumb through his stack of photographs to bring himself back up to speed. In this game, each of you will have a special chatroom with me (separate from Mod chat) that will represent your collection of pictures. You will each be given one pack of "film" per day. Each pack has ten exposures. In Werewolf terms, you will be allowed to make 10 posts in this chat room each day. Each post can contain one line, copied from one of your other chat rooms including the “public” chat room. PLEASE DO NOT BULK-COPY SEVERAL LINES OF YOUR CONVERSATION IN ONE POST. Please do not craft compound lines of conversation for the purpose of building a “manifesto” to photograph. Again, you are all on your honor to follow the rules. This chat room will not be truncated each day; it will be your method of persisting data from day-to-day.
Here is how pictures will work:

- You must copy the entire line from your chat room, including its author and the timestamp.

- You may not alter the line that you copy from one chat room into your picture collection. However, there is no guarantee that what you are copying is in fact the truth. I expect some people will attempt to deceive each other in the chat rooms.

- You may not copy your own lines from any chat room (you are behind the camera!).

- You may not copy any lines from your mod chat room.

You may post your pictures to the public chat room. You can publish any photograph using the following outline:

- You must include the entire line from your picture chat room, beginning with the original author's name, and timestamp.

- You may not alter the line that you copy from your picture collection to the main thread. Thus, any statement that appears in a picture is irrefutably attributed to its original author. There are no special abilities or planned game events that will change this fact. Whether that person was telling the truth at that time is known only to him or her.

- Originally you had to place your pictures within spoiler tags, like this:

Spoiler (click to reveal)
Beowulf May 8, 03:59 PM: Yeah. Go out with a bang.

Since we are now using Cassie for all of these conversations, I will try to find a different method of formatting. The act of mousing over or highlighting the hidden text to make the message appear is like shaking a Polaroid picture to hasten its development. Yes, the idea is gimmicky, but I like it.

Order of Night Actions

1. Election of new John G.
2. Alpha designation rotates
3. Wolf kill
4. Wolf Cub views
5. Seer view
6. Sorcerer view
7. Tattoos/Wolf Revelations

Note that this order is important! The Wolves can kill the newly-elected John G. If the Wolves kill the newly-elected John G. and one or two Cubs view Teddy, then all of the benefits will apply. The Sorcerer can spy the person that the Seer just viewed on the same night. Tattoos only get posted if the Seer survives to make a view.

Roles/Victory Conditions

1 Seer: views one person each night for wolf/non-wolf. If views the Wolf Cub, will receive a view of "Wolf." Any view of "Wolf" will also make the Seer self-aware. Wins if the village wins, even posthumously.

1 Sorcerer : views one person each night for seer/viewed by seer/non-seer. A view of "Seer" will make the Sorcerer self-aware. Wins if the wolves wins, even posthumously.

2 Wolves: Submits a name each night for the kill. Since there can be two to four active Wolves and it is unlikely that they will always pick the same person, there will be a rotating Alpha Wolf designation. The Alpha Wolf's vote takes precedence, and will set the target of the night kill in the event of a tie. The following night, another wolf (if still alive) becomes the Alpha Wolf. The order of rotation for the game will be as follows: starting Alpha Wolf, Wolf, and then a promoted Cub if needed (if one of the two "full" wolves is lynched).

Looking at that rotation: if the non-Alpha Wolf gets lynched at Dusk and a Wolf Cub is promoted, then the newly-promoted Wolf Cub is now a full Wolf in the night and is eligible to receive the Alpha designation.

Wolves cannot kill each other in the night, not even a Cub. That means if there is no night kill, then the wolves targeted one of their own. Wolves win if the number of wolves (including the Cubs) is equal to the remaining number of non-wolves.

2 Wolf Cubs: Views one person each night for Teddy/non-Teddy. A view of "Teddy" will make a Wolf Cub self-aware. Gets promoted to full Wolf if one of the Wolves is lynched (does not include the other Cub). If a Wolf Cub is promoted to Wolf, then it loses the ability to view players for Teddy but does enter the rotation for Alpha Wolf status. This can result in a newly-promoted Cub immediately becoming the Alpha Wolf if the non-Alpha Wolf gets lynched. Counts towards the parity numbers for evil's victory condition.

Teddy Gammell: Teddy knows Leonard's full story. Teddy is the only player who starts the game being self-aware. Each night learns the identity of the newly-elected "John G." If there is a tie in the voting for John G., then Teddy will be asked to break it. Only wins if he survives to the end of the game (is neutral).

9 Villagers: submit a name each night. The person who receives the most votes becomes the next John G. Note that this person could be anyone, including a Wolf, one of the special roles, or Teddy.

Total: 16 players. The total number of players is necessary to allow you enough time to discover your roles. Assuming you do not find any wolves, you will have five game-days before parity is reached.

Other Information

- All players have N0 actions. There will be no posting to the thread or usage of chat rooms on N0, other than your individual Mod chat rooms to answer any questions and to submit your vote. Someone will be killed on N0. I know that is going to be disappointing for one of you, but it has to be this way.

- EACH PLAYER MUST MAKE AT LEAST ONE MEANINGFUL CONTRIBUTION TO THE GAME EACH DAY, AND SUBMIT A NIGHT ORDER EVERY NIGHT OR YOU WILL BE REPLACED IMMEDIATELY. "Meaningful" is up to my discretion, so make it good. "Hi, just checking in" does not qualify. My intention is for you to be participating in all of the chat rooms. Notifications of availability issues posted to the public chat room or your mod chat room in advance will be taken into account.

- Roles will be revealed on death, both by lynch and by night kill.

- If the player who is John G. for that day is lynched or killed, then that fact will not be revealed. Only Teddy will know for sure.

- Lynch time will be 4:00 PM CST/CDT (BGG time).

- Night orders are due by 3:30 PM CST/CDT (23½ hours later). We’ll be running 24 hour days, and 23½ hour nights. In the first iteration of this game, players weren’t submitting their orders on time. Cassie won’t let me set the same time for Dusk and Dawn, so there you go. Failure to submit night orders will result in my assigning them in a manner that I feel is the most detrimental to your team. Repeated failures will result in you being replaced. Don't pull a "Royalwulf" and forget to submit. Enter your orders early, include conditionals if you'd like, and revise them as desired. I'll use the last ones submitted. I will wait the full 23½ hours before Dawn so that inferences may not be made as to who was available to submit orders.

- The deadline minute will count. Votes posted at 4:00 PM will affect the tally. Votes posted at 4:01 PM will not.

- Players may vote for nightfall. If a majority of players vote for nightfall such that the outcome is assured, then it will be done. You cannot change your vote or unvote nightfall once you have done so. Dawn will still be posted at 3:30 PM the following day (again, I don't want any inferences to be made about who might have been present to submit orders).

- Any daytime ties will be broken by the Longest Held Last Vote (LHLV). Ties for the Wolf kill will be broken by the Alpha Wolf's selection, and ties among the night time "votes" for the next John G. will be broken by Teddy Gammell. If Teddy is dead there is a tie in votes for the next John G., then I will make the selection randomly from the tied candidates.

- DO NOT DISCUSS NIGHT 0 VOTING STRATEGIES AT ANY TIME.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Google Docs, for actually making it difficult to copy the rules directly into BGG. It messed with all of the white spacing, hence all of the edits immediately after posting the rules.

The first version of this game can be found here: Memento - GAME OVER - GOOD WINS. The short version is that it was a landslide victory for good. I've made some adjustments to the balance. The right number of players is 16 or 18, so we're going with the smaller version for now. We'll see how it goes. P.S. Don't read the entire thread if you don't want your flavor text ruined for this game; there is only one movie script, after all.

My end goal is to create a rule system that can be run repeatedly if desired. There will probably be a Mement0.3 after this game is completed. Hopefully it won't take me another decade to get around to it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Player List According to Cassandra:
Avin
GaiusJC
gdapkus
Kortemaki
kristiefix
ljtrigirl
LudesFactor
maytheodds
monogarden
RoyalApe
SerWave
simply4est
SybotCB
Syntax3rror
whirlingdervish
xandryyte

16 players are signed up.

To sign up for this game go to
http://cassandrawerewolf.com/game/1917162

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Archidamia
United States
Hazel Park
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I signed up before I knew the rules, now that I know the rules I'm even more excited!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crafting Table
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
This is a terrible way to read Korte FWIW.
badge
Korte is STILL a black hole on d3.
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't remember anything without Cassandra.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crafting Table
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
This is a terrible way to read Korte FWIW.
badge
Korte is STILL a black hole on d3.
mbmbmbmbmb
Meet me in Montauk....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
West Linn
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kortemaki wrote:
Meet me in Montauk....
Love that film. I like the part where Sammy Jankis has the dyed bald head and both him and Korte are making ice angels.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
hibou
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
With Trigun being this lock consensus good read for so many people, I find it really bizarre that she's alive. There's a threshold where if she's still alive she should probably be murdalated.
badge
Born to be a king, I ask one thing in return: a front seat to watch Earth burn.
mbmbmbmbmb
Can only Villagers be John G?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ljtrigirl wrote:
Can only Villagers be John G?
Da Rulez wrote:
10 Villagers: submit a name each night. The person who receives the most votes becomes the next John G. Note that this person could be anyone, including a Wolf, one of the special roles, or Teddy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rules Update!

I realized that I had conflicting statements with respect to how a tie in votes for the next day's John G. would be resolved if Teddy Gammell is already dead. Early on I wrote, "If there is a tie and Teddy has been killed, then I will randomly determine the next John G. from the tied candidates." Then at the end of the rules I wrote that a tie would be broken by LHLV, using the time stamps of the night submission orders.

The latter idea feels cleaner, but I don't want to create an environment where the timing of night order submission becomes a topic of conversation. I've adjusted the second mention so that it is consistent with a random selection as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristie Satterly
United States
Guffey
Colorado
flag msg tools
Run you clever boy, and REMEMBER!
badge
Well behaved women, seldom make history.
mbmbmbmbmb
I am going to put this game date on a post-it note on my desk. ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yesss...75% full (12/16)!

I know it's still early; this game isn't starting for over a month. I don't expect you to go over the rules with a fine-toothed comb at this point, but if you do and you have any other questions then please let me know. For example, how do you feel about having 24-hour days and 24-hour nights (well, 24½ and 23½, respectively, but you get the idea)? That decision came out of my experience from the first running of the game, but you all might be more attentive.

It also creates a second question: I'm giving each of you a pack of 10 Polaroid pictures each day. At the moment, the counter will be reset at dawn of the next day. That means 10 opportunities to capture lines of conversation during the day and night. How would you tweak that given the longer nights here? Leave it as is? Provide 10 more pictures (or some other number) in the night? Disallow pictures at night?

Lastly, if you all are interested in starting earlier, then let me know that, too. Please let me know via GM, as I don't want to spawn a massive discussion on this thread about dates. Assume that this game will open with N0 on March 5.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Archidamia
United States
Hazel Park
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In this type of game it feels like long nights would be good. I would keep the Polaroids at 10, with the ability to use in one day and night combo.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gaius Ceaser
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Beowulf wrote:
Yesss...75% full (12/16)!

I know it's still early; this game isn't starting for over a month. I don't expect you to go over the rules with a fine-toothed comb at this point, but if you do and you have any other questions then please let me know. For example, how do you feel about having 24-hour days and 24-hour nights (well, 24½ and 23½, respectively, but you get the idea)? That decision came out of my experience from the first running of the game, but you all might be more attentive.

It also creates a second question: I'm giving each of you a pack of 10 Polaroid pictures each day. At the moment, the counter will be reset at dawn of the next day. That means 10 opportunities to capture lines of conversation during the day and night. How would you tweak that given the longer nights here? Leave it as is? Provide 10 more pictures (or some other number) in the night? Disallow pictures at night?

Lastly, if you all are interested in starting earlier, then let me know that, too. Please let me know via GM, as I don't want to spawn a massive discussion on this thread about dates. Assume that this game will open with N0 on March 5.
I like the idea of more photos at night, but maybe they could have some chance of being corrupted due to the darkness.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GaiusJC wrote:
I like the idea of more photos at night, but maybe they could have some chance of being corrupted due to the darkness.
That's an intriguing idea! Within the context of this game, though, pictures are supposed to be 100% irrefutable...at least as far as what was said or by whom. There's no guarantee that what was said was actually the truth.

You're going to be copying lines from any chat room other than your mod chat room into your pictures "collection," which is also a chat room in Cassie of which only you and I will be members. I don't see how I could "corrupt" part of that line after it has already been recorded.

If you've seen the movie, Leonard takes pictures of things that he wants to remember the next day, or even the next hour. I think the threshold for him to remember things is actually like 20 minutes. Therefore he takes well-defined pictures and then writes why they're significant on them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gaius Ceaser
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Beowulf wrote:
GaiusJC wrote:
That's an intriguing idea! Within the context of this game, though, pictures are supposed to be 100% irrefutable...at least as far as what was said or by whom. There's no guarantee that what was said was actually the truth.

You're going to be copying lines from any chat room other than your mod chat room into your pictures "collection," which is also a chat room in Cassie of which only you and I will be members. I don't see how I could "corrupt" part of that line after it has already been recorded.

If you've seen the movie, Leonard takes pictures of things that he wants to remember the next day, or even the next hour. I think the threshold for him to remember things is actually like 20 minutes. Therefore he takes well-defined pictures and then writes why they're significant on them.
Then, maybe disallow photos at night to incorporate the same idea.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
hibou
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
With Trigun being this lock consensus good read for so many people, I find it really bizarre that she's alive. There's a threshold where if she's still alive she should probably be murdalated.
badge
Born to be a king, I ask one thing in return: a front seat to watch Earth burn.
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe you can only use photos during the day of things that happened during the day and can only use photos during the night of things that happened during the night? I think 24 hours nights will be long without photos maybe?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm fine with people using their photos at night if they wish. Having a collection for use during the day and then a separate collection for use at night doesn't make sense!

I am thinking that if enough bad things happen for two wolves to be made aware of each other that I will not be resetting the visibility of their chat room from that point onward. It will become a wolf chat including being able to see the history.

Of course, the likelihood of that actually happening is remote.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Forest Cole
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just signed up on Cassandra.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Forest Cole
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Back! It's been a while since I've woken up torn apart by wolves or not able to remember anything. At least I think it has...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Archidamia
United States
Hazel Park
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just realized I should drop this, it's starting in the middle of a vacation for me.

If it has a delayed start I'll pick it up again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris B
United States
Oxford
Mississippi
flag msg tools
Hotty Toddy Rebels!
badge
Lets go Blues!
mbmbmbmbmb
I just signed up on Cassandra.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You stare at a Polaroid picture. Blood – gallons of it, it seems – is splashed all over the cheap tiles in the corner of a deserted office. Chunks of matter are readily visible. A body is in the lower right quadrant. Not very good for compositional balance, but obviously this is a picture of a violent murder. It should be disturbing to you, but it’s not.

Memento begins on Monday, if we can fill up by then. We're currently three players short! If we're not full by Monday, 5 March then we'll start two weeks later on Monday, 19 March. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Avin Fernando
United States
Pittsburgh
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Re: Mement0.2 (Memento Redux) - STARTS MONDAY - 3 Players Needed!
It's been over ten years; I can't wait another two weeks to eat someone on N0 again! There's no delicacy quite like Villager Tartare, when they haven't even gotten to post.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [13] |