GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
7,770 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
22 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Doctor Who: Time of the Daleks» Forums » Rules

Subject: Rewards for Helping another Doctor rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nate Owens
Philippines
Cainta
Rizal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I solo'd my first game of this last night, and enjoyed myself a lot. I did have one big rules question though...

When a Doctor helps another Doctor succeed at a dilemma after travelling to the same location, they both get the reward listed on the dilemma. Does this mean that if part of the reward is that they move the Dalek ship back a space, that they each do this? i.e., would the Dalek ship move back a space for every Doctor who helped at the location?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus Weihrauch
Germany
Frankfurt
Hessen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's my understanding, yes. Otherwise the penalty for moving to the location (moving the Dalek ship 2 spaces) would be pretty brutal

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Owens
Philippines
Cainta
Rizal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JoystickZ wrote:
That's my understanding, yes. Otherwise the penalty for moving to the location (moving the Dalek ship 2 spaces) would be pretty brutal

That's a good point. That's a rule I forgot about in my playthrough, then noticed on a reread of the rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad103
United States
Skaneateles
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds right to me!

It's fun to help a Doctor at the location where the reward is regeneration. Crazy! But fun

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.